Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice

Undetectable Packet Based Radar

Discussion on Undetectable Packet Based Radar within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Console - PUBG Radar!

OLD POST - PLEASE DELETE

Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/12/2019, 02:34   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drowth View Post
The RastaHub 100% Undetectable PUBG RADAR (Local - Packet-Based)

So about a year ago, I bought the DamnCheaters radar for PUBG it was amazing. I loved it, I used it to show off to my friends, they were all better than me, I wasn't great at the game at all, they carried me heavily. I wanted to get better and train my gunfights. So bought it, it worked, it was brilliant. A few months later, I find myself involved in the community and even partnering up with Damncheaters. Here I am now, promoting how great it is as a player and one of the support staff.

So the radar 100% works with PC, Xbox and PS4, my console version requires NO restarts at all. The PC although does require some setup, is blooming amazing, it's downtime on patch day is minimal.

The console version is fantastic, completely undetectable due to the way the radar works and the fact protective / scan software cannot run on the consoles themselves.

In the interests of being 100% honest, we thought the radar was undetectable, however, there was a ban wave, due to a small oversite of how it could be found. The ban wave happened only once and ONLY affected PC users. Lessons were learned, the hack was re-worked to resolve this and make the process again undetectable. This ban wave also closed many of the other radars that were available out there, but DC just gets updated and we work with it fix it.

If you would like to see a video of the radar working, just send me a message, I'm a friendly guy, Ill do you a remote setup for a small fee, if you feel lazy / scared .

I have just finished a game (12/04/2019) didn't win, because no matter how good the radar is, I am still pretty poor at shooters, maybe you can carry me a bit?

Here is a public video of the cheat in action, this cheat has a great up time and great features. We have many hundreds of players, and no bans since the re-work at all.

VIDEO:
Message me on - Drowth#3022

Enough about me! here's the good stuff!

Introduction
This is the original and still 100% working packet-based PUBG Radar you can buy. And since it is packet-based it will also work with the XBOX and PS4 Version of the game. No restarts required at all for console versions.

Only DAMNCheaters offer you a truly undetected RADAR for PlayerUnknown's Battleground. Our Network-Based RADAR for PUBG cannot be detected because it doesn't run on the same machine as the game runs.

Are you tired of getting banned in PUBG ? Last "Undetected" hack got you banned ? We got the solution for you. Don't waste your money on hacks that will get you banned. Battleye can not detect something that doesn't run on the same computer.

You can NOT GET BANNED with this when you run it on a different PC/Laptop(VPN) or VM. There is no reason to change your hosts file, there is no reason to do anything that wouldn't be a normal PC setup.

We have good support and guides, just message me, and I am sure you will agree. I only want happy customers, I simply wont sell something unless I am confident my customer is happy. come join the community, come carry me in PUBG!

Features
[+] Shows all players.
[+] Shows weapons/armor/items.
[+] Zero reason to change hosts file, basic pc setup.
[+] Shows drop location of care packages.
[+] Shows all vehicles.
[+] Hotkeys to toggle showing loot.
[+] Hotkeys to zoom in/out.
[+] Can not be detected when running on a different PC. Play with confidence!
[+] Range Tags for players incl. Height-difference shown.
[+] Aiming lines to easily locate players.
[+] Set 4 custom groups to show different items with the click of a button.
[+] Custom name items for easy identification.
[+] Overhead as well as chase view with sight tracking to see where you are aiming.
[+] Shows circles.
[+] Shows Red Zones
[+] Shows enemy aiming lines when aiming at you.
[+] Automatic Team Colours.
[+] Added Playernames.

IMPORTANT: Our RADAR utilizes WinPCAP to read the packet-stream between the game and its servers. So the machine it is running on must be able to receive the game packets.

To solve this you simply setup a local VPN and connect to it before playing. You can find a detailed 5-minute setup guide for creating a VPN on Windows 10 at our Support Section. Alternatively ASUS routers can clone packets.

Requirements:
- Windows 10 extra PC or VM.
- Some patience to setup everything.

Local Pubg Radar FAQ :
Is this an external cheat?
Yes, for PC version you simply connect your gaming PC to your Radar PC using our easily followed guide (vpn, using only windows, no vpn software), then you play PUBG and watch the radar. After each game, at present on PC version, you will need to close PUBG and reopen it, but we have some hacks to speed this process up, we will help you with this.

Do I need to restart the game or radar for Console versions?
No, not ever.

Message me on - Drowth#3022 I'll help you along the way, make sure you're happy, invite you to our tight community and explain the rest from there.

Just Added the new RastaHub CLOUD Radar

EU\USA\RUS}PC\Xbox\PS4 -PUBG Radar (Web-Based)

This is our newest browser based radar developed to provide a premium exclusive cheating experience with almost NO setup hassle as possible.
The setup requires you to connect to our server (IP / User / Pass), and then open your browser (safari / ipad, iphone, you name it, it will work) and go to an IP address, yes, that's right this radar from RastaHub Works on mobile devices. You can prop the device up against your monitor or however else you want and you can chain game after game, with no restarts / setup between games, just a consistent premium radar. Initially we had limited access slots. However these were quickly filled up and BETA testing was confirmed and the radar is now ready for you.

we are now accepting new comers on an invitation base.(watch slots available in each region bellow)

as mentioned in the topic, this is high end convenient cheating tool, as it not required you to setup anything, simply log in and play.

it supports the following platforms : PC \ Xbox \ PS4

among the cheat functionalities :

* Shows all players.
* Shows weapons/armour/items (Loot)
* Shows all vehicles.
* Aiming lines of players.
* Shows circles.
* Shows Red Zones

Video:

Payment Methods :

currently available payment methods are:
Crypto - BTC \ LTC \ BCH \ ETH only
Skrill
Amazon gift etc* (on request)
Paypal*

Invitations \ Slots available :

RastaHub wants a mature and sensible user base, we do not want simply anyone and anonymous users using our premium service, this is because the cheat is truly world class, and we want to keep it that way. We are accepting invitations for 18+(age) EU\USA\RUS\ players*. (may ask you to prove your age).

Visit this thread to keep track, soon we will be able to support more regions.

for more information in regards if you are eligible to apply , please do so in here with private message or at discord Drowth#3022
you may as-well find more information and support at discord channel

We are currently full on slots, keep an eye on this thread as i will update as soon as we add more slots (any day now - 12/04/2019 is current date)

FAQ :

is this an external cheat?
Yes, you connect a vpn to a remote server dedicated to run the tool from, and does not lie on your computer.

Do I need to restart the game or radar for PC versions?
No , you are confusing this with a different product that is sold by us, the local version above.

Do I need to restart the game or radar for Console versions?
No, again. However even the local version top of the post does NOT require restarts.

If i am under the age of 18, there is no chance of buying?
Send me a message, I will assess the situation after we speak and I understand you a little bit better.

Thanks all.

Come see us in the main Discord channel if you want!

Thanks all - Drowth

Official partner of DAMNCheaters.com since 2018.
I stand and vouch for this radar and for Drowth, the best radar I have used thus far. Very simple to use, dynamic, and reliable. Good support staff, I recommend everyone to get it.

-iDon

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2019, 05:05   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The RastaHub 100% Undetectable PUBG RADAR (Local - Packet-Based)
I have a lot of friends around me using him, very stable. DC maintenance time is very short when PUBG system is maintained.
I speak for DC
You deserve it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2019, 06:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I did use the DC one regularly. My account got banned due to the last ban wave. I was pretty upset at that time but there is always a risk to use cheat. Since then, they fixed the problem and I have no issue on my new account for 4 months. Have too admit that the restarting-game process is a bit ANNOYING!!!!! but other than this, the tool is pretty good to use.

note: I never used the cloud based one, I guess they have the VPN set up on AWS...

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2019, 01:31   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Great product!

Great product and great service from Drowth, very easy to setup and would recommend this to anyone, 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2019, 09:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what is the price???
Old 04/24/2019, 15:42   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been using the service for 4 months now without issues. Very easy setup if you have basic computer skills (and they have step-by-step guides as well), the radar works fantastic and you get great support on their Discord should you need it. 10/10.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 22:58   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

fast and easy install,everythink works great
recommend this to anyone, 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 00:12   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is 100% legit, though I never used the cloud radar, only the local one.
Pricey, compared to other solutions out there, but it does what it is supposed to.

Recommended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2019, 18:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalo View Post
He is 100% legit, though I never used the cloud radar, only the local one.
Pricey, compared to other solutions out there, but it does what it is supposed to.

Recommended.
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate the time. Our aim for the radar is not to be a cheap unreliable / often detected solution. Instead it is a premium packet based radar. If you want a reliable, no downtime solution, then do what the rest have here, grab our radar
Old 05/01/2019, 19:56   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drowth View Post
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate the time. Our aim for the radar is not to be a cheap unreliable / often detected solution. Instead it is a premium packet based radar. If you want a reliable, no downtime solution, then do what the rest have here, grab our radar
what other solutions?
There is just you guys (DCRadar) or not?
Old 05/23/2019, 08:10   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been using DC for over a year and I've bought their KING. I'm sure it's a good cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2019, 20:44   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is 100% legit, and always helpful when you got a question about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2019, 13:37   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)
from forums import epvp

elite*gold: 325
The Black Market: 182/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,831
Banned after 17 Days, wouldnt recommend.
Old 09/17/2019, 21:40   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Clark View Post
Banned after 17 Days, wouldnt recommend.
i doubt it, if you have been banned its probably because of your other cheats injected, either that or you used it on the same pc and did not read any of the guides.
still up and running . cheers

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread