Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cortex Presents - Unique PUBG |Aimbot/ESP/10+ Misc Options|

Discussion on Cortex Presents - Unique PUBG |Aimbot/ESP/10+ Misc Options| within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cortex Presents - Unique PUBG |Aimbot/ESP/10+ Misc Options|

Unique PUBG

Hey everyone!

Today we bring you (Unique PUBG) A affordable and safe Aimbot & ESP providing you with over 10+ Miscellaneous options and bloopers.

Prices go as follows:

Day - $15
Week - $75
Month - $150
Lifetime - $650

Screenshots:

epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious.
epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious.
epvpImg: superb image hosting.

Discord: Cortex#9660

CORTEX

Cheat Marketplace

Cheers! Introducing Cortex Marketplace from the team of Deye Cheats. We bring quality programs to help you either come to your first victory royale or bring you those satisfying wins in many different games. We are a team of 4 who have more than 3 years of coding experience and work together to bring you the most affordable and undetected cheats possible. We understand the value of your account/game and want you to enjoy the buzz of cheating while being safe. We preform over 10 tests on different smurf accounts before releasing new/updated cheats.

Cheats we currently have to offer:

-Fortnite (Popular/Well-Know Access Keys |Global, Xeraph, Nuclear|
-PUBG (IZI/XYZ/Thacker/Apple)
-Rainbow Six Siege (Global/Udyr/Quantum)
-Escape From Tarkov
-Destiny 2
-Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 & 3
-Overwatch

Don't see your desired cheat? Ask us! Again, we are a team of four and have connections all around the cheating community

Unlike many sellers, we offer a variety of payment methods for your convience. Going from 10 various cryptocurrencies to PayPal. We even accept trending gift cards and vouchers!

Looking to purchase? Need more information? Contact our sales manager, he is online nearly 14 hours a day for your convenience (Yes, we take this seriously)

Our Contact information:

Cortex Discord: Cortex#9660

Email: (Please allow 1-2 hours for response)
Old 01/12/2019, 18:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs down

Don't buy from this guy, it's a scam. I contacted him on discord, he replied quite fast and sent me a PayPal address. I made a payment through family and friends and did not receive anything. He won't reply on discord anymore.
You should prefer banek192 who is legit, I use the cheat he offers for about a month now.
Old 01/12/2019, 19:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13084
The Black Market: 312/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibus View Post
Don't buy from this guy, it's a scam. I contacted him on discord, he replied quite fast and sent me a PayPal address. I made a payment through family and friends and did not receive anything. He won't reply on discord anymore.
You should prefer banek192 who is legit, I use the cheat he offers for about a month now.
So do you have any proof - made a trade at elitepvp?

Otherwise that is not related to the trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortexMarket View Post
Unique PUBG

Hey everyone!

Today we bring you (Unique PUBG) A affordable and safe Aimbot & ESP providing you with over 10+ Miscellaneous options and bloopers.
Is it still working?
Old 01/13/2019, 16:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation Do not trade with Cortex / EternalNeo!

I highly recommend you to ignore this guy since you won't get anything for the money you send to him. He uses different accounts on here and Discord (currently and ). He runs his scheme on several sites beside this one and users are warning like I do now here.

I will proof that he is indeed a scam. Check the following snippets from my attempted trade with him. I wanted to buy the COD BO4 cheat and paid $35 via PayPal - the money is gone, I never got anything.

- First screenshot is our conversation on Discord. -
http://i.epvpimg.com/ehsabab.jpg

- 2nd screenshot is the Discord user in detail he links here.
http://i.epvpimg.com/iey1gab.jpg

- 3rd screenshot proves that he changes the name, Tag stays the same -
http://i.epvpimg.com/FHG0dab.jpg

- And here is my payment receipt, ofc family & friends -
http://i.epvpimg.com/ZmSGcab.jpg

He started several threads on this board and I hope I was the only one stupid enough to fall for his offer.

Cheers
Ibus
Old 01/14/2019, 07:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibus View Post
I highly recommend you to ignore this guy since you won't get anything for the money you send to him. He uses different accounts on here and Discord (currently and ). He runs his scheme on several sites beside this one and users are warning like I do now here.

I will proof that he is indeed a scam. Check the following snippets from my attempted trade with him. I wanted to buy the COD BO4 cheat and paid $35 via PayPal - the money is gone, I never got anything.

- First screenshot is our conversation on Discord. -
http://i.epvpimg.com/ehsabab.jpg

- 2nd screenshot is the Discord user in detail he links here.
http://i.epvpimg.com/iey1gab.jpg

- 3rd screenshot proves that he changes the name, Tag stays the same -
http://i.epvpimg.com/FHG0dab.jpg

- And here is my payment receipt, ofc family & friends -
http://i.epvpimg.com/ZmSGcab.jpg

He started several threads on this board and I hope I was the only one stupid enough to fall for his offer.

Cheers
Ibus
summit a report on him
Old 01/14/2019, 07:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 218
I apologize to come out of nowhere but I couldn’t help to see that you claim you’re selling IZI. I’m positive that I’ve never authorized you to sell it, I’d appreciate it if you could remove my product from your thread.
Thanks
1 User