Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HyperCheats - Undetected PUBG Private Cheat [Spoofer, RAGE\Legit, 1 Day\Week\Month]

Discussion on HyperCheats - Undetected PUBG Private Cheat [Spoofer, RAGE\Legit, 1 Day\Week\Month] within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/19/2019, 19:51   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I also suggested it on the official site

Smart esp is required
When I hid behind the wall and look at the enemy, esp does not turn yellow
This is very inconvenient

But other features are satisfactory
Old 04/03/2019, 07:55   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it detected?
Old 04/03/2019, 11:23   #33

elite*gold: 694
The Black Market: 227/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pant55 View Post
it detected?
Still undetected, for really long time already.
Old 04/24/2019, 16:00   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You should update the cheat status, it's undetected since more 9 months now
Old 04/26/2019, 03:55   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where do I get the options to select which cheats I want to use? I input my key and everything but nothing pops up. Can't open menu with home key as well.
Old 04/26/2019, 13:54   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuntaps View Post
Where do I get the options to select which cheats I want to use? I input my key and everything but nothing pops up. Can't open menu with home key as well.
but did cheat working in game? if so, try open via onscreen keyboard from start.
Old 04/30/2019, 19:32   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 930
Is the cheat still undetected? Do you have discord?
Old 04/30/2019, 21:06   #38 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i got 2 bans in 3 days apart. but first account used for 4 months, 2nd one 3 days sadly. im suspecting they might updated detection on aimbot with lower smooth(had on 17 before lowered on 15) and then bot might be little to brutal. not saying its detected at all, i bet my *** its manual ban but id suggest devs take a look into lower smooth aimbot and fiddle with it for couple of days. im paying legit AF, 300 + adr so im keeping low profile. on first account i know my " friends" reported me all the time which resulted in a ban.
Old 05/01/2019, 21:24   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboyxxx View Post
i got 2 bans in 3 days apart. but first account used for 4 months, 2nd one 3 days sadly. im suspecting they might updated detection on aimbot with lower smooth(had on 17 before lowered on 15) and then bot might be little to brutal. not saying its detected at all, i bet my *** its manual ban but id suggest devs take a look into lower smooth aimbot and fiddle with it for couple of days. im paying legit AF, 300 + adr so im keeping low profile. on first account i know my " friends" reported me all the time which resulted in a ban.
Did you use any MISC features? did you use test loader or regular one?
Old 05/01/2019, 21:45   #40 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Did you use any MISC features? did you use test loader or regular one?
nah never mess with that. i use regular one. spoke to Nate he said to stick with regular one
Old 05/05/2019, 20:36   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

got unbanned lol
Old 05/07/2019, 12:18   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So quick review

ESP 10/10 flawless just stunning
Aimbot 8/10 only reason i gave it an 8 is cause the silent aim doesn't seem to be working properly,otherwise aim is very good.

Pros: you have a lot of options to choose from,highly customized and no FPS drop at all.
Cons: Game freezes a lot,basically every other game or so almost unplayable to be exact,(I will try windows reinstall and report back),like i said Silent aim doesn't seem to work,also there is no way to save your defaults,every time game freezes which is a lot you must customize the cheat to your liking there is no way to save your settings and this cheat is very customizable so it takes time to set everything up.

There ya go an honest review!
Old 05/07/2019, 13:22   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itexspert View Post
So quick review

Aimbot 8/10 only reason i gave it an 8 is cause the silent aim doesn't seem to be working properly,otherwise aim is very good.

Pros: you have a lot of options to choose from,highly customized and no FPS drop at all.
Cons: Game freezes a lot,basically every other game or so almost unplayable to be exact,(I will try windows reinstall and report back),like i said Silent aim doesn't seem to work,also there is no way to save your defaults,every time game freezes which is a lot you must customize the cheat to your liking there is no way to save your settings and this cheat is very customizable so it takes time to set everything up.

as of silent aimbot, just shot by 1 bullet and dont zoom.

as of freezes, for some users this happens after last update, should be fixed asap.
Old 05/08/2019, 19:14   #44 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itexspert View Post
So quick review

can confirm what itexpert said. very good cheat but atm its very basicly ' useless' cuz of crashing/ freezing almost every game. would wait for banek to confirm its fixed before buying
Old 05/12/2019, 05:53   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat is amazing when it works. Got a ton of crashes today though and current I'm getting a "failed to protect" error. I'll post a thorough review once I get it up and running again.

Tags
hwid spoofer, pubg, pubg cheats, silent aimbot