Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pubg PC [Steam] [Region free] [Fast Delivery] [Warranty] E-mail - 19,29

Discussion on Pubg PC [Steam] [Region free] [Fast Delivery] [Warranty] E-mail - 19,29 within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Pubg PC [Steam] [Region free] [Fast Delivery] [Warranty] E-mail - 19,29

Hello Guys, I am here to sell PUBG PC Steam Accounts, The accounts comes with PUBG PC Region Free.

Price: $ 19,29

You will receive a fresh steam account with Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, you will receive all data of that account, will receive Steam account and password and the first e-mail and password linked with the account, after that the account's with pubg is all yours.

On the e-mail you will find the receipt of the Game by Steam.

Contacts to buy: Markinho018 (Skype)

TioMarks#8442 (Discord)

If you got banned from pubg and need HWID Spoofer to bypass pubg global ban i will send you my personal HWID spoofer and cleaner with the account, totally FREE

HAVE FUN, HAVE KILLS (ON PUBG) AND A NICE DAY!

Tags
pubg fresh account