Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Desync 24H keys!!

Discussion on Buying Desync 24H keys!! within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Desync 24H keys!!

BUYING KEYS FOR MY SELF TO USE. PAYIN PAYPAL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Desync 24H keys!!
05/28/2018 - Trading - 1 Replies
im searching for Desync 24H keys i need like 4 keys leave ur discord here and i will add u.. by only through rocketr paypal
[HILFE] ALTIS LIFE DESYNC?
04/20/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich habe vor, mir Altis Life für Arma III zu kaufen. Jedoch habe ich ein paar Fragen dazu: Ich haba mir schon die DayZ-Standalone gekauft, dabei hatte ich aber massive Desyncs (ingame-inetlaggs). Nun wollte ich wissen ob es bei Altis Life (da es auch eine Abwandlung von Arma ist) auch so geschehen wird. Ich besitze leider nur eine 1k Leitung und in meiner Region ist auch nicht mehr möglich :( . Trotzdem hoffe ich, dass mir vllt. einer von euch die Frage beantworten kann! MfG,...
World of Warcraft: Recipe exploit via desync
04/26/2012 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 40 Replies
ImperiousVideos is back. We recently suffered two bans back to back so when we reached max level we got an insta ban and had to start all over again. We found yet another desync which was what the Trade Window Exploit was. Although, this one is not as advanced as the other and you have major limitations. One thing is you cannot stray to far from the guild bank or all the effects wear off. However, you can do one of the best things in TWE, which was re-using items. Read description and Enjoy....
any way to solve the desync problem?
11/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
so im water farming and my followers are following a desync team leader so they are kinda behind and get killed. any way to solve this lame crap. btw they only desync on the clients running in the background.
PVP desync/Crash
06/28/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Gerüchten zufolge ist es mit der Karte "Juggernaut" möglich ein PVP-Match zu Crashen. Dies wäre sehr nützlich in langen Matches in welchen man auf T3 kommt. Sollte man am verlieren sein, crasht man das Game und verliert kein ELO ^^ Der Bug ist bereits reportet wird also irgendwann gefixt werden, ich möchte trotzdem wissen wie es geht. Hat jemand von euch die Karte und kann ein wenig experimentieren? Oder weis sogar wie es geht? Auch Ideen und Vorschläge sind erwünscht.