Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG DC-RADAR KEYS

Discussion on PUBG DC-RADAR KEYS within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/03/2018, 14:00   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
prices ?
Old 06/03/2018, 14:16   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somoldoc View Post
prices ?
Can be found on the discord server that is in my first post.
Old 06/03/2018, 14:25   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi @

Can you message me on discord? i don't find U

i'm np#6957

Thanks!!
Old 06/03/2018, 15:08   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+VOUCH! Helped me very much with setting it up. Have had big problems with the VPN but he helped me via TeamViewer and got it to work after many many people failed! GOOD GUY KEEP IT UP!
Old 06/03/2018, 16:54   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My honest review: Been using it since release. It is very glitchy at times and crashes after a few games in the middle of a game which sucks. Item list and maps aren't up to date but you can download your on map file and put it in the file folder.. or used to be able to. Friendly's don't always show up as friendly but you can click them and it changes colors. It is laggy but doesnt affect in game fps. The ESP is not good by any means. It is so laggy that the box will be far behind a moving player so you have about a second delay on the actual player movement. I don't even use it because of this. The free radar that used to be on here was 10x better than DC and I took time away from DC when it was working. The developer could do a better job but he hasn't yet. I will continue using because of the price and my history with some of the guys in there. Much better price than Xradar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2018, 17:20   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It was a pleasure to deal with @. Very nice guy ;-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2018, 19:49   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is the beast ,, It helps you to finish ,, thnx a lot
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2018, 21:05   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So I purchased this a few days ago. I had some stupid issues getting the client to load in my VM which was fixed with a fresh install with windows 10 professional rather then home... But I had some stupid VPN issues that I couldnt solve. PUBGRAT was kind enough to teamview on my pc and fix it up super fast, and had a few good laughs in between. Super knowledgeable and patient team of dev's.

So that being said, I used the radar for about an hour with no issues at all and with great success (top 2 in both games I played)

I havent played around with other settings yet but I will use this radar more often the next few days. Nontheless, I am happy so far!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
pubg, pubgradar pubghack