Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PUBG DC-RADAR KEYS

Discussion on PUBG DC-RADAR KEYS within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/12/2018, 22:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettooth99 View Post
dont the other resellers sell keys at 37eu for 30 days and 47 for 45 days...
I ask the same if you pay with crypto, 42 euros is with paypal. Im currently the only reseller providing PP.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2018, 01:32   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i msg u discord. i want buy with pp

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2018, 16:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyntek View Post
i msg u discord. i want buy with pp
Thanks for purchasing
Old 05/14/2018, 20:09   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been using the radar for a week and I want to give my honest opinion about it since I believe you deserve it. This is the second radar I use so...

- The Price, they will say is 37 for 30 days but if you by crypto the price will be around 47 with all the fees etc
- the lag is real, the radar doesn't run smoothly in game.
- Every marker has the same color (red) even if you play on squads/duos.
- Every time you go on the water and sometimes another vehicle he froze until you leave the water or vehicle
- The markers for items and airdrop are very poor, the airdrop is white and grey for some reason.
- The map is outdated
- Do not show SLR weapon (you need to edit the file) and the new car on the desert map.
- You need to restart the radar every game otherwise I will see ghost items.
- "enemy lines" you have the option to remove the lines but the option does not work

Pros:
-it's working

Basically, it's working but the devs are lazy, for me, the main issue is the lag and the markers. If you don't like all the money you have in your wallet is a good way to throw it away.

What is weird for me is the fact that PM from alpha is outdated because he doesn't have the knowledge to fix it and these guys can make it work but very poorly.

If they can make it work why they cannot make it better or similar to PM? Some of the cons above are very "easy" to fix... I say this because Alpha had it on this radar so if you are better than Alpha (this is my affirmation since your product is updated) why you cant make work?

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2018, 23:49   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by axecado View Post
I have been using the radar for a week and I want to give my honest opinion about it since I believe you deserve it. This is the second radar I use so...

- The Price, they will say is 37 for 30 days but if you by crypto the price will be around 47 with all the fees etc
- Every time you go on the water and sometimes another vehicle he froze until you leave the water or vehicle
- The markers for items and airdrop are very poor, the airdrop is white and grey for some reason.
- The map is outdated
- Do not show SLR weapon (you need to edit the file) and the new car on the desert map.
- "enemy lines" you have the option to remove the lines but the option does not work

Pros:
-it's working

Basically, it's working but the devs are lazy, for me, the main issue is the lag and the markers. If you don't like all the money you have in your wallet is a good way to throw it away.

What is weird for me is the fact that PM from alpha is outdated because he doesn't have the knowledge to fix it and these guys can make it work but very poorly.

If they can make it work why they cannot make it better or similar to PM? Some of the cons above are very "easy" to fix... I say this because Alpha had it on this radar so if you are better than Alpha (this is my affirmation since your product is updated) why you cant make work?

Thanks for your honest review mate,this helps all of us!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2018, 11:27   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by axecado View Post

- The Price, they will say is 37€ for 30 days but if you by crypto the price will be around 47€ with all the fees etc
- The map is outdated

Pros:
-it's working

Thanks for the honost and detailed review. I will update the coder with your feedback. In the meanwhile keep rocking PUBG
By the way the colours can be set different. You can make a custom GUI.

5% discount on all orders for 12 days - 30 days and 45 days for the next 24 hours!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2018, 09:52   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dude, they already know that their radar is subpar xD
They don't care or they are thinking they don't need to lose time updating it to make it at PM level of utility.
It's been months already, i don't see why they should care now, since they are almost the only one with a working radar xD
By the way, how many dev' do you have ?
Only one ?
Old 05/16/2018, 14:06   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubgChiken View Post
Dude, they already know that their radar is subpar xD
They don't care or they are thinking they don't need to lose time updating it to make it at PM level of utility.
It's been months already, i don't see why they should care now, since they are almost the only one with a working radar xD
By the way, how many dev' do you have ?
Only one ?
For starters it seems to work fine for most except some. Colors are fully changeable in gui. If the developer didnt care about the product he wouldnt be making an ESP trought the radar. Its a hard thing to develop and he is the only one doing it so far.
Old 05/16/2018, 22:27   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100% legit, Paypal , Thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 10:14   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100% legit guy! really fast! thanks a lot...bought 30 day key
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 12:36   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubgrat View Post
For starters it seems to work fine for most except some. Colors are fully changeable in gui. If the developer didnt care about the product he wouldnt be making an ESP trought the radar. Its a hard thing to develop and he is the only one doing it so far.
work fine.....yes, that's all.
It took so much time just to get the circle back or to get it working in a car or in water.
And no, they don't really care about the radar, since it still miss so many features.
And i'm talking about easy one to add.
Seriously, MONTHS, just to get ******* colors ?
The new ESP, it's only to get more money, they are doing the strict minimum to have the radar working, and they spend their time trying to get more money by working on new cheats instead of adding feature useful to the client they already have. (if the ESP is still free when it's out of beta, i will change my mind xD)
I'm not telling he is a bad coder, he seems to be good at what he's doing, and we are paying him for it.
I'm just a little angry to pay more to get less.
Old 06/02/2018, 16:53   #27

Back from vacation taking orders again,
Crypto/Paypal/Skrill !
Old 06/02/2018, 18:41   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey @, I pm'd you a couple days ago, would like to purchase a 30 day. Pm me your discord and I'll hook up with you later today when I'm home.
Old 06/02/2018, 23:49   #29

What a day, allot of new members. Hope to see more tommorow ^^ .
Its a fun community to be around, @ I've seen your pm
Old 06/03/2018, 00:01   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey guys! im writting this because i have bought a 30 days key to this guy via Paypal (in touch via discord) and all was OK!! so fast, and friendly guy! it was a pleasure doing business with this guy!

Rating: A+++
Time: A+++
Price: A

Thanks
1 User

Tags
pubg, pubgradar pubghack

« PUBG Scar-L skin Trifecta | PUBG Ezy And Barrett Reseller (The Cheapest) »