Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QuantumCheats.com | PUBG Hack | ESP, Aimbot + Prediction | Trusted

Discussion on QuantumCheats.com | PUBG Hack | ESP, Aimbot + Prediction | Trusted within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/30/2018, 19:55   #61

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
You actually paid money to become featured on legitproviders ofcourse you want have bad feedback on a forum you completly control

brain damage: 100%
IQ level: 10
Yea, thats why Ahosli, the LP owner, is also owning QC next to Manhatten. Noone asked for ur stupid opinion kid
Old 06/30/2018, 20:10   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3LT4_F0RC3 View Post
Yea, thats why Ahosli, the LP owner, is also owning QC next to Manhatten. Noone asked for ur stupid opinion kid
you got exposed kid
Old 06/30/2018, 21:48   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
ajajajajj this fight gone wild. Delta, your Juggs?
Old 07/01/2018, 00:44   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
ajajajajj this fight gone wild. Delta, your Juggs?
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
you got exposed kid
Erstaunlich wieviel du hier aufeinmal zu sagen haben willst mit deinen Umcash Services *****. Immernoch verzweifelt auf der Suche nach 2 Euro PSC xD?
Old 07/04/2018, 06:29   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I've had QC on and off since last year since the rage hack days and you can at least be honest. You may be undetected now but QC has a reputation of being detected quite a bit through out its history.

You are definitely one of the cheaper ones and do have great support/compenstate for down time but you do have a reputation of being detected. As long as people realize this is not a cheat you should use if you're hoping for 2-3 months+ of safety.
Old 07/05/2018, 00:38   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
I've had QC on and off since last year since the rage hack days and you can at least be honest. You may be undetected now but QC has a reputation of being detected quite a bit through out its history.

You are definitely one of the cheaper ones and do have great support/compenstate for down time but you do have a reputation of being detected. As long as people realize this is not a cheat you should use if you're hoping for 2-3 months+ of safety.
Compared to other providers calling their cheats "never detected", we are honest about the status of our hacks. You wont find any public providers being UD for that long, if someone tells you something else, he is lying.
Old 07/05/2018, 06:42   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3LT4_F0RC3 View Post
Compared to other providers calling their cheats "never detected", we are honest about the status of our hacks. You wont find any public providers being UD for that long, if someone tells you something else, he is lying.
There are quite a few that remain undetected for that long, I use one that's been UD for 7 months. Black Sector is very popular and has 1 detection in ~5 months.

QC has had a very turbulent history with double digit detections. I've had a membership at two different points in it's life and I can't remember a time where it stayed UD for 1month+
Old 07/05/2018, 11:29   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its not good cheet all the time crash and dont have eny susport

no gooood do not buyy
Old 07/07/2018, 02:01   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
There are quite a few that remain undetected for that long, I use one that's been UD for 7 months. Black Sector is very popular and has 1 detection in ~5 months.

QC has had a very turbulent history with double digit detections. I've had a membership at two different points in it's life and I can't remember a time where it stayed UD for 1month+
Blacksector requires an invite, cant compare them to QuantumCheats.
And our hack is undetected for 1+ month now.
Old 07/09/2018, 14:04   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not working 9. July.
Old 07/10/2018, 03:01   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch the hell out of these guys. They're a great team, Manhattan is the man. Back when Ahosli was repping them on Legit Providers I checked them out. Great staff, great hack.
Old 07/17/2018, 19:20   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2065
is discord down again?

Old 07/24/2018, 13:24   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

inject is down...and not working now