Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100% UNDETECTABLE | PacketMap v2.0 | (Network Traffic Radar)

Discussion on 100% UNDETECTABLE | PacketMap v2.0 | (Network Traffic Radar) within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/29/2018, 04:29   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
Also this cheat is currently limited, DC not.. DC has few hundred users and will get "detected" earlier or later.
So that's an interesting statement. Both cheats you can run on a secondary PC, how would either cheat be detectable? I'm no fanboy of either one, but realistically neither one will be detected - if run on an external PC.

I strongly recommend nobody buy lifetime of this cheat. While I'm planning to buy a month, there's a reasonably high chance Bluehole starts to encrypt their packets in the coming future - to prevent cheats like this.

I don't want to hate on your cheat, just be realistic.
Old 01/29/2018, 04:43   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by andriy600 View Post
So that's an interesting statement. Both cheats you can run on a secondary PC, how would either cheat be detectable? I'm no fanboy of either one, but realistically neither one will be detected - if run on an external PC.

I strongly recommend nobody buy lifetime of this cheat. While I'm planning to buy a month, there's a reasonably high chance Bluehole starts to encrypt their packets in the coming future - to prevent cheats like this.

I don't want to hate on your cheat, just be realistic.
The one with less users can be run on the same gaming pc without issues, the one with more issues has the higher chance of getting detected.

Both are on a 2nd PC 100% Undetectable, ill give you that.
Old 01/29/2018, 07:29   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
The one with less users can be run on the same gaming pc without issues, the one with more issues has the higher chance of getting detected.

Both are on a 2nd PC 100% Undetectable, ill give you that.
Yeah I totally agree - but you have to be fair if your two options are

1) Run it on the same PC = Some percent chance of detection (>1%)

2) Run it on other PC = 0% chance of detection

You'd be pretty dumb to choose 1) right?

Unless your account is dispensable guys, please don't depends on this cheat having fewer users keeping you unbanned - seriously just take the time and find a secondary ****** laptop.
Old 01/29/2018, 11:51   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
If it runs on the same machine it's an attack vector that sooner or alter will be exploited by Battleye - which is why we keep telling our customers to jump through the loophole to setup a VPN.

If you don't do that it shows that you don't give a **** about detections later. You can easily avoid getting your customers banned if you explain them how to setup a VPN properly. Alphabetica/.ABC knows that and i think you should be honest to your customers and explain them the risk involved of running it on the same machine.

If i were Bastian i'd check if WinPCAP is installed and if there is active capture filter running -> ban ban. And suddenly you have everyone who uses packets banned.

That being said just like us you will get visited by PUBG Corp. and Battleye sooner or later and i can tell you the last weeks haven't been that much fun.
dont let them get you down, they i hate them trying to bully cheat providers by flexing their real life influence and money.... thats just bs....

PS: can this hack here also be run via VPN? im just curious i didnt get it from the first post
Old 01/29/2018, 12:14   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any other option than linking to in game name? I have multiple of my own accounts I play on. :\
Old 01/29/2018, 13:23   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nice
Old 01/29/2018, 15:07   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1. Does this work on Xbox?

2. How would you market your product in comparison to DC radar, i.e. why is yours better? Dc does a lot of "dev is busy" for not doing changes to theirs, stuff is missing from the radar. Will you add what DC doesnt have, i.e. attachments like compensators and all vehicles?

How much are you putting of your resources to this? No side projects?
Old 01/29/2018, 15:37   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by joni2 View Post
dont let them get you down, they i hate them trying to bully cheat providers by flexing their real life influence and money.... thats just bs....

PS: can this hack here also be run via VPN? im just curious i didnt get it from the first post
Nope, you must use your 2nd PC as the VPN, unless you run it on the same PC where you game on, then you can use it with a VPN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknigger View Post
1. Does this work on Xbox?

2. How would you market your product in comparison to DC radar, i.e. why is yours better? Dc does a lot of "dev is busy" for not doing changes to theirs, stuff is missing from the radar. Will you add what DC doesnt have, i.e. attachments like compensators and all vehicles?

How much are you putting of your resources to this? No side projects?
Yes, works on XBOX.
Compared to the DC Dev, Alpha invests much more time into his programm which then results in frequent updates.
DC almost never updates their current map, im a subscriber.
Netvortex aka. the Dev is also a huge dick
Old 01/29/2018, 15:42   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, how to buy it? @ no answer
Old 01/29/2018, 16:00   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So how does running this on 2nd pc differ from DC? same VPN setup aight? also will there be community for this hack?
Old 01/29/2018, 17:00   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Testing the latest version as I type this. It’s friggin awesome and better than the last one!
Old 01/29/2018, 17:21   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on discord but not accepted yet. Interested
Old 01/29/2018, 19:54   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on Discord as well.
Old 01/29/2018, 21:23   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Netvortex aka. the Dev is also a huge ****
Completely agree on this.
Old 01/29/2018, 21:58   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you use it on second pc?
what are hardware requirements for this one?