Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Undetected] Omicron-Cheats - unique .pak files | PUBG Mod [Lifetime Support]

Discussion on [Undetected] Omicron-Cheats - unique .pak files | PUBG Mod [Lifetime Support] within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/10/2018, 01:42   #91 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I agree with Meow on this, I am one of his Pak Users. That paid $50 for it, and now we cant have it cause its updated. You cant blame Meow for PUBG updating and banning this. I am sure if there is an alternative down the road there will be one in regards to .Pak.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2018, 17:12   #92

elite*gold: 59
Thanks @X-Joker , some people already tried to refund it over paypal, but they failed, now another one tries it and will fail as well. PayPal is on my side with that payments, if you try to refund you get banned from my Services, if you stay and have a friendly behaviour, you will get a Discount to the PUBG Hack + Reserverd Slot like every other friendly .pak user! (Thats just so everyone knows it, nothing against you @X-Joker !)
Old 02/10/2018, 23:58   #93 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
No offense taken. Lol didn't know if you wanted the discount public knowledge or not so stayed quite about it lol.

But hey it's how the cheating business is, people need to understand that, hack can't be available forever. Considering you compensated with discount is more then other providers do.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
hack, mod, omicron, pak, pubg