I see some think this is scam but the truth is IT IS NOT. lol
I have bought many hacks just like you guys. Some of them were just typical scammers or some others ran away when they have issues with their hack.
But for Quantum Cheat, I would say that they are very kind and they ACTUALLY listen to what you say. They fix any problems very fast. And I kind of like the way they communicate with the buyers. anyway, you will never find such good hack with this cheap price. It is stable and undetected so far. come join us *******
QuantumCheats PUBG internal [Aimbot, ESP, weapon mods and more] 01/09/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies QuantumCheats is a internal PUBG cheat
We have now updated our features to more complex features
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
Our features are this:
Numpad Menu
WTS [Undetected] QuantumCheats 10 slots left [Aimbot, ESP and more] 01/08/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 6 Replies Hello my name is Alexz
Quantum Cheats is a internal PUBG cheat
It only has some basic features at this moment but we will be Adding
more features in the upcoming weeks
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
Our features are this: