Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New release !2017-12-21 ESP+NO Recoil+position&health Undetected!

Discussion on New release !2017-12-21 ESP+NO Recoil+position&health Undetected! within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/23/2017, 08:46   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
SCAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crouched View Post
Idc what you say call me a scammer call me what you want man your broke the rules there for you was bannned with no refund.Not my fault.okay so take your childish **** somewhere else .need proof message me everyone has he cheat working but you and your probably 15 or something need someone to reply to you right away ahahahha loser .i also love how you don’t understand anything I tell you lol read the chat u screen shoted lol just another new user mad noon gtfo

LQ USER young boy whos mad.The fact u said scammer before i even got back home to help people and opened a dispute clearly u dont understand English very we
SHUT UP! Give me back my money!!!
Where are you kidding me about that dirty mouth?

***I have already reported it to PayPal. If you want to solve everything, give me back my money.
Old 12/23/2017, 09:18   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by szss2117 View Post
SHUT UP! Give me back my money!!!
Where are you kidding me about that dirty mouth?

***I have already reported it to PayPal. If you want to solve everything, give me back my money.
I offered to give your money back you did not wanna close dispute so..Enjoy lol your a lq user you are new think people gonna listen to u over legit proof and quality in game trial

Also u removed me on discord so take your lq *** somewhere else take yo *** back to chinaa

Updated
Old 12/23/2017, 09:32   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SCAM!!!

Quote:
I offered to give your money back you did not wanna close dispute so..Enjoy lol your a lq user you are new think people gonna listen to u over legit proof and quality in game trial

Also u removed me on discord so take your lq *** somewhere else take yo *** back to chinaa
Do not lie any more. When did you say you will give back your money?

you are so shamelessly. So you are con.

Stop lying and give me back my money now!!!
Old 12/23/2017, 09:38   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by szss2117 View Post
Do not lie any more. When did you say you will give back your money?

you are so shamelessly. So you are con.

Stop lying and give me back my money now!!!
I told you to close the dispute but u dont understand anyways keep posting here i love it
Old 12/23/2017, 09:51   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he is a scammer. he is full of excuses and wont work on fixing his cheat that kept braking, i used it for maybe a total of 2 hours and it worked amazing. except his authenticator kept failing to load hack.. he offfered to make me another hack for rust and then all of a sudden left town. once i told him i was refunding payment and opened dispute he magically just appeared online to try and roast me., do not buy from this guy he is full of SH*T and is terrible at keeping the cheat online and used. hes going to say something smart back to this but trust me dont buy
Old 12/23/2017, 10:00   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondakid647 View Post
he is a scammer. he is full of excuses and wont work on fixing his cheat that kept braking, i used it for maybe a total of 2 hours and it worked amazing. except his authenticator kept failing to load hack.. he offfered to make me another hack for rust and then all of a sudden left town. once i told him i was refunding payment and opened dispute he magically just appeared online to try and roast me., do not buy from this guy he is full of SH*T and is terrible at keeping the cheat online and used. hes going to say something smart back to this but trust me dont buy
Your lq post and your lq account on here isnt gonna stop me from selling to other users also u removed me from discord also i was outta town i told everyone i sent a mass message clearly u didnt get it before i left.So why not resolve the problem why did u remove me from discord and now wrote this..Cmon we all know you ant smart at all cause if you was you would spend time to learn to code your own cheat.AKA you are online 24/7 do something with your life lol.WAIT YOUR A ENGINEER OMG HAXOR..Brotha i also sell on like 6 differnt forums so your little post isnt gonna effect anything dunno what you trying to do here!

IM BACK AND OFFERING TRIALS HMU 30 MIN TRIALS

VERSION 1.0 UPDATED
Old 12/23/2017, 12:27   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What a load of bullshit. You truly not scamming then u should just simply refund. As an advice and general rule , You should return the customer money first to gain back their trust and confidence. But instead you fought back and NOT returning it instantly Regardless whether he broke the TOS or not , you should mediate first. It your fault for suddenly leaving WITHOUT notifying ur customer first. In fact , he paid the money so he has every rights to complain as a customer without recieving his good. Fking pathetic seller. Already have so many people complaining yet still do not put in any effort to gain customer trust. ****** as ****.
Old 12/23/2017, 12:44   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTORFIREMAN View Post
What a load of bullshit. You truly not scamming then u should just simply refund. As an advice and general rule , You should return the customer money first to gain back their trust and confidence. But instead you fought back and NOT returning it instantly Regardless whether he broke the TOS or not , you should mediate first. It your fault for suddenly leaving WITHOUT notifying ur customer first. In fact , he paid the money so he has every rights to complain as a customer without recieving his good. Fking pathetic seller. Already have so many people complaining yet still do not put in any effort to gain customer trust. ****** as ****.
Sorry who dis ahhah 2 post lel
also my tos is if you dont break it if any issues you get refund so gg

Old 12/23/2017, 16:11   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scam!!!

Quote:
Sorry who dis ahhah 2 post lel
also my tos is if you dont break it if any issues you get refund so gg

Trash like you should be gone.

You're a psychopath. It's not worth talking about. Just say something strange. It's full of lies. blah blah blah~
Give me my money,
you con man.
Old 12/23/2017, 16:13   #40

Thanks to everyone who sent me a pm i responded enjoy the cheat!

Online taking sales

Ignore above user already told him will refund but he clearly is autistic go make another new account on another forum and be lq...Thats what happens when your break the Terms of service

Old 12/23/2017, 18:51   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
price?
Old 12/23/2017, 22:16   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

worked tested trial
Old 12/24/2017, 02:05   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinak View Post
worked tested trial
Thanks hope you enjoyed your trial !

Online taking sales
Old 12/25/2017, 03:55   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Preis? Trial?
Old 12/25/2017, 09:31   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price?
and trial?