Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xChengCheats.CN - Private Undetected PUBG Cheat

Discussion on xChengCheats.CN - Private Undetected PUBG Cheat within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow xChengCheats.CN - Private Undetected PUBG Cheat

Welcome to xChengCheats.cn

About Us

We are a group of coders, who love to code cheats for games like: PUBG, CS:GO, Scripts for League of Legends etc. Here you can purchase our undetected cheats! They're being improved every single day, updated, and we make sure that it's safe to use for our lovely customers!

FAQ

1) What cheats do you guys offer?
- Aim lock and Wall hack, at the moment.

2) How does the process work?
- You first need to get verified by simple steps, after that you need to place an order, once the payment is confirmed you will be granted with a string of Keychain, which will be for your account. You can access your account by going to "Cheats" putting your Keychain, and voila! You will be able to see what cheats you can download.

3) What if I'm banned?
- In case you're banned (new update which has detected the cheat) you will receive a full refund from us + updated cheat for 1 week.

4) Do you guys make cheats for other games as well?
- We are not selling other cheats at the moment, but we are working on it.

5) How can I enable the cheats?
- Firstly you open the software which you downloaded, you insert the Keychain we gave you, and after you're logged in you just need to fire up the game!

Contact Us, our old discord doesn't exist anymore, we are back with new discord and new website.

Email:
Discord:
https://www.xchengcheats.cn/
Old 10/29/2017, 22:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

legit?
Old 10/29/2017, 22:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need mod to confirm.
Old 11/01/2017, 21:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can I mod verify this website???? if its legit the cheat?????
Old 11/01/2017, 22:24   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch ? trial ?
Old 11/02/2017, 16:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SCAM SCAM
ok guys, this is 10000 percent scam.
u were warned. if a mod wants it i can give all the proof. I was personally scammed by this asshole of jenose

HIS CURRENT DISCORD Jenose#2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehelp View Post
legit?
SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndude171 View Post
need mod to confirm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehelp View Post
legit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikomoh View Post
vouch ? trial ?
SCAM
U WERE WARNED
Old 11/09/2017, 16:53   #7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalhdx View Post
SCAM SCAM
ok guys, this is 10000 percent scam.
u were warned. if a mod wants it i can give all the proof. I was personally scammed by this ******* of jenose

HIS CURRENT DISCORD Jenose#2024

SCAM

SCAM
U WERE WARNED
xDD First of all, I'm not the owner of this cheats I'm just English support, show us screenshots/videos or any other proof which proves that I scammed you, you are 100% lying but i really don't know why because who got slot and bought cheat are happy, only 3 people are waiting for his keychain and they will get it tonight....
Old 11/29/2017, 20:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whatever dude enjoy scamming dumb dudes. I did my job already. Btw I won the 100 dollars back u scammed me *******. My credit card company will take it out of ur ***
Old 11/29/2017, 21:15   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
looks alot like the cncheats guys who keep getting banned here?
Old 11/30/2017, 19:39   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Oh boy time to take apart that thread heheh
I love to take scammers an*l

This is my video stolen, the real hack is called GTX. Claude and me are the sellers (and some resellers from the dealer network he has.)

It costs 600$ per month (was 480$) and I have a active subscription (obviously because I am a seller).

This is my video:
You can clearly see that he too the best parts and compiled it into his montage. Timestamp: 2:32 3:25

Any proofs? I can teamviewer anyone, so dont buy from him. It has a settings window which you can see in my video without the logo covering it (its minimized in that video).
Doubts? I have screenshots of the Menu.

It got updated recently, dont wanna make a screenshot again (still has a bug with BSOD after a few hours of playing lol)

Please, mods, test every cheat selling thread to get such ***** out of the way (it would remove 99.999% of the scammers here)
Old 12/01/2017, 09:00   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmuffin View Post

This is my video stolen, the real hack is called GTX. Claude and me are the sellers (and some resellers from the dealer network he has.)

It costs 600$ per month (was 480$) and I have a active subscription (obviously because I am a seller).

This is my video:
You can clearly see that he too the best parts and compiled it into his montage. Timestamp: 2:32 3:25

Any proofs? I can teamviewer anyone, so dont buy from him. It has a settings window which you can see in my video without the logo covering it (its minimized in that video).

It got updated recently, dont wanna make a screenshot again (still has a bug with BSOD after a few hours of playing lol)

Please, mods, test every cheat selling thread to get such ***** out of the way (it would remove 99.999% of the scammers here)
thanks for clarifying but too bad the mods on this forum doesnt give a ****. :/
Old 02/05/2019, 23:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmuffin View Post

This is my video:

Well, It's been a long time but I love when the thruth comes up, we all can see now your video is copyright striked!!! HAHAHA! Proved everyone that this nibba is wrong, ggwp.
Old 02/07/2019, 07:42   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJenose View Post
Well, It's been a long time but I love when the thruth comes up, we all can see now your video is copyright striked!!! HAHAHA! Proved everyone that this nibba is wrong, ggwp.
so what does this prove? Bluehole taking down one of the videos isnt new to me, if I wanted to I could just reupload it. I have no interest in selling GTX anymore anyways, have fun scamming