Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering PUBG Boosts up to 2000 Rating on every server

Discussion on Offering PUBG Boosts up to 2000 Rating on every server within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering PUBG Boosts up to 2000 Rating on every server

Hey guys,

i am very confident that i can reach the 2k peak for all 3rd person playmodes on every Server in PUBG. (not really playing FPP currently)

Since i don't know what it would be worth, i am just requesting you to make a decent offer.

Payment:
Paypal - family and friends
PUBG Skins
Physical stuff

For Solo and Duo i will need to log into your account, but for Squad you can join anytime.

Old 09/23/2017, 18:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just use any hacks to reach any ranks
Old 09/23/2017, 19:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wheres Season 4?

Season 2 isnt Season 4...

and 2k Rating takes 20 matches without camping :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Win Boosts vs Day Boosts
04/09/2016 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 21 Replies
Since riot make it 50%, i would like to share this guide with you. Many of you have bought XP/IP boosts, either for some days or for some wins(ex: 4win IP Boost /1day XP Boost). But do you really know the difference between em? XP Boosts
Offering Win-Boosts (Mini-Boosts)
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there! After 100+ Boosts I am done with Elo-Boosting, since I have other stuff to do, but now I offer Win-Boosts, or Mini-Boosts, however you wanna call it Elo: From Bronze V-Gold V 2,50€: 2 Wins (like for Promos) 5,00€: 5 Wins 5,00€: 3 Promo Games (From Division V to Division I) I will fill up the FAQ the more question come in!
Offering Win-Boosts (Mini-Boosts)
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Please delete
Free Elo Boosts or really cheap boosts ( Weekends Only )
11/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Title says it i got -1 cause some kid refused to pay me first or pay half at least then trolled in game ...... I would prefer not to do duo ques but will do it if i have too ill bost cheaper than anyone on this forum upto 1.6k ..... slots are at a first come first server .. EUW ONLY ( cause will be duoing with a 1.9k friend :) Skype- dsouzaadit10 ill take only 1 or 2 slots on the weekends starting friday thank you Im just trying to start up this service thus the free or really cheap but...
[B] LoL Account |142 Win Boosts | 20 Exp Boosts | 4 Skins | PSC
12/21/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
CLOSED