-Speed hack: active and disable by pressing a button.
-Aimbot: Smoothing, prediction, etc...
-NoRecoil: You dont have recoil while spreading with the weapons
-NoSpread: Doesnt matter how far you are you allways hit where you aim.
-NoGravity: The bullets doesnt has gravity so you will hit even if the target is so far from you.
-Auto punch: When you punch you will hit everytime the nearest player doesnt matter if the player is 500 meters far from you.
*Payments and Information*
- Price is 67.5€ / month. Payment via BTC, ETH or LTC. I'm not accepting any other payment method!
- Max slots per hack: 5-10
- The contact is via skype. Once I talked to you, you have to get an invitation to my discord which I'll provide via skype too.
- Discord invitation cost: 100€
- I'm providing a free trial to prove it's not scam ONCE you are in the discord with all the members and the invitation paid.
- If an admin can confirm the free trial I'm down. I'm not going to charge him the invitation, I'll just send the trial and he or she will test.
- Compatible with Windows 10 only. I'm working on W7 compatibility.
- If you are not patient in terms of receiving the free trial / hack or spamming then this thread is not for you.
The hack with the aforementioned filename has been inspected and worked fine.
Please note that this does NOT imply it will stay like that after future updates and that this is in no way a guarantee that the creator will not scam or hack the users.
Before running the file on your computer, upload it to or and check it yourself. Especially keep an eye on whether the SHA256 hash matches the one mentioned above. A different hash can be an indicator for an update or a completely different file, so be careful what file you execute!
If anyone finds out this program is actually malware, please report it via the report button immediately, so that it can be removed.
In order to get proper support if something goes wrong, please do not forget to read these threads before trading!
Hey boys, I'm selling my PUBG hack which was private and still "is", I provide a slot limit. The features are the following:
-Basic ESP: Showing players with health bar and distance for now with menu. I'm currently working on this hack. -Aimbot: Aimbot with smoothing, prediction etc.
*Payments and Information*
- Price is 67.5€ / month. Payment via BTC, ETH or LTC. I'm not accepting any other payment method!
- Max slots per hack: 5-10
- The contact is via skype. Once I talked to you, you have to get an invitation to my discord which I'll provide via skype too.
- Discord invitation cost: 100€
- I'm providing a free trial to prove it's not scam ONCE you are in the discord with all the members and the invitation paid.
- If an admin can confirm the free trial I'm down. I'm not going to charge him the invitation, I'll just send the trial and he or she will test.
- Compatible with Windows 10 only. I'm working on W7 compatibility.
- If you are not patient in terms of receiving the free trial / hack or spamming then this thread is not for you.
Skype: live:bolarin7777
I'll pay for the service, monthly payment. but discord, ehhh. ill stick to skype
I have added your Skype buddy, I consulted you, but you did not reply to me. Thank you I want to try to buy.
Better asked him for his steam account, then let him play 2-3 days live private stream, if not banned then u can buy this..... free advice. 99% of the cheats for PUBG are detected in max of a week.!!!!