Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

***PLEASE READ***

Discussion on ***PLEASE READ*** within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Exclamation ***PLEASE READ*** BEFORE BUYING!

Join here to ask me Direct question and find approved legit sellers! --->PM ME

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

DISCLOSURE: This post does not only apply to hacks! You can apply this to anything on the forums in the trading sections. Hacks, Skins, and really anything that is being traded for a hard currency.
Always read before buying anything!

Alright so I would like to start off with a quick and warming start. This thread is to educate people on what they should know going into a trade for a hack on Elite Pvpers.

Some quick information to know before/while looking to buy a hack!

This will also keep you protected from getting in trouble with breaking forums rules!

1. Just because a user has a title such as premium/e*gold trader or anything this does NOT mean they are trusted and you should not let you guard down with these people.
2. Many sellers are using methods of contact OUTSIDE of epvp such as skype, discord, or any other instant messaging service. Be careful when you speak to these sellers as they are easily able to say it was not them you were contacting and fake accounts can be created using these peoples usernames and profile pictures!
3. If you are scammed DO NOT post on the thread this user scammed you. This is pretty clear and I see it happening all the time. If you were scammed go and make a support ticket!
**Be sure you are able to provide PROOF of payment and show that the user did not fulfil his end of the deal.
4. Always ask to trade using E*Gold this is one of the safest methods you can use as this method can be returned to you if you are in a situation where a user scammed you!
5. Do not buy from a seller UNTIL they have been approved by a moderator like this! More info -
Once you see this then it is safe to say the user does have a legit hack and the staff has approved it, HOWEVER, this does not mean the user is legit! Never let your guard down.

Another BIG topic I forgot to cover!
Virus Scanning

Many viruses are Keyloggers and password grabbers. This could end up being WAY worse than getting scammed and you will most likely lose more money/personal information. No one will offer you a FREE hack or a trial unless they are trusted and a approved seller!

This is another issue I have seen. Sellers will sometimes offer "trials" to users. These sellers can be legit or fake always be sure you check the file for viruses BEFORE opening it! You can do this on many of sites or programs. I would HIGHLY recommend using this site will scan the file(s) using many different virus protection programs. Most if not all files scanned will come up with common errors such as Author issues and things of that sort. Ignore these and keep a eye out for red flags such as Trojan those you should worry about and a few others. If you have a question about a detection ask someone other than the vendor for more information on this detection!

People selling their private slot!

This seems to be a hot topic right now...

There has been a lot of this going around latly and I have heard most of these "sellers" are scamming. Lets start with WHY most of these are fake!
Private hacks are usually slot based and require a trusted forums account with HWID(Hardware Identification Code) protected software! This protects the website/seller from leakers giving out their program or RESELLING them. Another HUGE factor to these sellers is many private hacks also monitor users IP addresses. If you were to buy a hack your IP would be much different as the seller would ask questions as to why your location have all of sudden change. Unless you convince him you moved halfway across god known where or you are on a premium VPN. Either way, you should be careful. Finally, there may be legit sellers who are selling their private slot! Just remember you should just go and sign up for the site yourself and become trusted instead of taking the risk!

Rules to sending a payment:
REQUEST A TRADE - This is super important to SECURE your payment!
Use a middle man! Go to the EPvP Discord and find maybe a highly trusted member who would be willing to be a middle man!

Payment Methods:
E*Gold Best payment method, ability to get refund in case of scam.
BTC Once payment is sent its gone. Kiss that money goodbye.
PP(Paypal) Secure in many ways, however, sending as Friends and Family the ability to receive a refund is next to nothing.
Steam Wallet Cards Just like BTC once that card is redeemed you can kiss it goodbye.
Other Methods if once you send the payment the money is gone I would highly recommend NOT using it.
If the vendor seems legit and he is approved by moderators you can take the risk most likely if they have outstanding rep you should be alright!

Forms of Communication:
PM(Private Message) - Secure this is the 1 way to communicate with your seller as all messages are stored here on EPvP and if something goes wrong the admins/mods are easily able to look into it and ban the user on the spot!
Skype - Insecure the reason this is so insecure is you never know WHO you are talking to and if the seller is big or well known there is a high chance scammers are creating accounts with similar usernames and the safe profile picture of the seller. This is also a platform outside EPvP which makes it harder to report if you are scammed!
Discord - Insecure the reason discord is insecure is because it does seem to be more reliable but still not the way you should contact your seller. It is much better to do it via PM as this keeps messages on the server. If you are scammed on discord its as simple as 2 clicks to hit ban and there is nothing you can do. I have also seen people pretending to be sellers using fake names and profile photos. Always make sure the one you are speaking to has the same profile ID tag (the numbers found at the end of their display name)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR PUBG HACKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
Maybe this is helpful for fishy offers or suspected Scammers:

Report Threads with the offer as:
-For Cheats = "Hack Inspection"
-For external Sell offers (auto buy) = "Auto Buy"
-For Keys of Game/Skins report = "Receipt Check"
-For Informations (aka "how to get") = "Information trading"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Reporting a scammer with the report button will do nothing. You have to create a support ticket:
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/13/2017, 10:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Thank you for making this. This was very needed here and I hope people actually read this before throwing their money away.
Old 08/13/2017, 17:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1640
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,335
Quote:
If you were scammed go to the users original post and click the report icon
Reporting a scammer with the report button will do nothing. You have to create a support ticket:
Old 08/13/2017, 17:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Oh excuse me will update asap! Thanks I always reported from there and seen users banned most Lilly someone else reported same user! 😁 Thanks again

Thread updated --- Virus information also added.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2017, 04:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is helpful , but some newbies still hesitate to go for a "20€ VIP 100% undetected hack" . It's not only this section it's mostly every game section which uses the EasyAntiCheat or Battleeye. It's kinda sad that the "voted Moderators" which extra got voted for THIS section aren't even present and let trades like these happen. (Well, at least you have a green name , hm?). It's a simple proces , don't let people offer Hacks before a moderator or who ever vouched for him. If you don't have time for that, retire . Or apply for a different section
Old 08/20/2017, 01:30   #6

Added discord for direct contact please look at very top. This discord has legit vendors as well who can be trusted! Stay safe out there everyone! If you do not have discord please continue to feel free to PM me. I send many users to amazing providers and I never choose one over another. I give every vendor with information on pricing/features/quality. All vendors have been personally tested and verified to be undetected as of sending the list. #tradingPMforList
Old 08/22/2017, 21:59   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this invite is expired does this discord still exist?
Old 08/25/2017, 05:04   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 59
This is a fantastic write-up glad very useful information you're doing lots to advance this community in information.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2017, 23:35   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentVex View Post

Rules to sending a payment:
REQUEST A TRADE - This is super important to SECURE your payment!
Use a middle man! Go to the EPvP Discord and find a staff member or maybe a highly trusted member who would be willing to be a middle man! *link removed*
No Staff Member will ever be a middle man!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2017, 16:40   #10

Still a very helpful thread to anyone interested in buying cheats