Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

http://MetaAim.club MetaAim ESP Hacks (beta)

Discussion on http://MetaAim.club MetaAim ESP Hacks (beta) within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
http://MetaAim.club MetaAim ESP Hacks (beta)

We have finally bypassed Battleye and the hacks are here. We have 2 developer's working on more than just, ESP but we are trying to get this out to you guys as soon as possible.
Battleye has been bypassed via kernel driver spoof, if you are interested in purchasing BE Bypass it will cost $300.

We are extremely busy, contact the user SalesHelp on our website if you are having issues paying or need assistance with the hacks.

We have ESP available for $75 a month. Bitcoin and CSGO Skins only accepted
MAXIMUM OF 15 SLOTS

If you are interested in purchasing, join the discord.

Invite Code: mUEE7eT

Mod's please DM me for sample of the hack, I will gladly supply! No one else beside's mod/admin will receive the sample of the hack.
Old 04/28/2017, 23:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really interested in this! Can any mods check it out?
Old 04/28/2017, 23:52   #3

ANNOUNCEMENT:
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD UNTIL YOU HAVE CONTACTED "SalesHelp" and he has told you to message me on discord.
You can join the public discord, for future help and updates though.
Old 04/29/2017, 00:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this **** is fake, don't risk your money. when a seller asks for BTC or CSGO skins, you are surely blocked as soon as the trade happens. not taking PayPal is the first signs of a scammer.
Old 04/29/2017, 03:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu_bengies1 View Post
this **** is fake, don't risk your money. when a seller asks for BTC or CSGO skins, you are surely blocked as soon as the trade happens. not taking PayPal is the first signs of a scammer.
You have one post.
Old 04/29/2017, 04:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Your thread will be closed until you send the hack to @ . More information can be found in .

Regards
C0kkie

#closed
Closed Thread