Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Autohack & dma

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
new to all this and got a couple of questions. Got the CoF on AMP working, got the CoF on all weapons working. Since TMK is a 16bit aplication, I can't run it in Vista, so i just froze the sectors autohack found "live" in tsearch. Problem is, after about 15-20mins, the game locked up, I managed to unfreeze the sectors in autohack, and recall to reload the graphics, and everything was fine again, except the values in autohack had changed. How do I bypass this? Isn't the memory sectors supposed to change only after game exit? If not, can I make a sort of identifier that automatically search for the CoF identifiers in the memory and freeze them? (Kind of noob in programming [as of yet ], so please bear with me. I want only to learn)

Old   #2

When autohack finds an address, you're finding the static address, which should only change when a new patch is released. Also try changing the compatibility of TMK, if that's possible in Vista.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by redb00mer@Apr 26 2007, 17:09
When autohack finds an address, you're finding the static address, which should only change when a new patch is released. Also try changing the compatibility of TMK, if that's possible in Vista.
Since the program itself is 16bit, you can't start it at all in Vista. I've also searched high and low for an 16bit emulator for Vista, but none is out yet.

I'm guessing the reason the game is freezing is a problem in tsearch. I've read up on guides for the program itself and guides for other games to learn more, and several people experience games freezing when using tsearch. Looks like the best way to go is making an executable trainer with the information tsearch/autohack gives you.
Old   #4

Virtual PC with Windows XP

Old   #5

Doesn't support Vista Home Premium, haha, microsoft... Well, I figured out the problem with TMK thou, it was just the install file that was 16bit, so I used my laptop (win xp) to extract it, and just copyed the files to main comp. works like a charm

The game no longer locks up when useing my own trainer, but instead the fps sky rocket at some time. Don't have a clue what triggers it yet.