Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using the Striker/Wasp Missiles

Discussion on Using the Striker/Wasp Missiles within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Switching the Striker or Wasp missiles to the other mode while maintaining a lock will allow you to then break the lock, and the missiles will still hit the target.
Old 07/05/2006, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
That is good to know becuase when ever i see a missile lock on myself i AB my *** out but as soon as missile lock is off i stay in one spot unless its the bullshit NC AntiAir

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mod Minen zu Missiles
04/16/2010 - Combat Arms - 1 Replies
Hallöchen E*Pvpers Wie ihr sicherlich schon festgestellt habt,sind Minen leger sehr nervig,denn die Minen sind klein und deshalb leicht übersehbar. Nun habe ich für euch eine Lösung gefunden die nicht nur mir sondern auch euch helfen sollte.Man spricht über den Minen mod zu Missiles Es ist Virenfrei und ist eine .rez datei Download: GUNS_PT.rar Screenshot:Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos
[Idea] Missiles on Air Rivals
08/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When you stop for a refill at the landing pads, wouldn't it send a packet to say that its refilling whatever it is you bought? Like a refill on missiles would be this certain packet so I was thinking you would be able to send the same packet while flying to refill without being charged. Or you could even spam the packet for unlimited missiles.
Wasp/COF
05/19/2008 - Planetside - 1 Replies
Always been curious about this but never got around to testing it. Say you blew up your COF to the size of your screen, would that increase the size of your locking area on the wasp? That plus a ROF hack would WRECK the skies.
WASP AfterBurner
02/29/2008 - Planetside - 1 Replies
Hello everyone :-) Did someone of you found out the WASP Exact-Values to search in MHS? For Mossy and Reaver it is "5" But i cant find that one for Wasp, did you found it right now ? Thanks for you´r help!
WTS Hellgate London Account / LIFETIME SUB ! WASP DYE KIT !
01/26/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Also, ich möchte hier meinen Hellgate London Account verkaufen. Auf dem Account befindet sich ein 22 Ing was nich so die Welt ist aber : ER HAT EIN LEBENSLANGES ABO im Wert von 140€ http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2237/foundersoff erxn1.jpg