Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Launchpad bypass.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Launchpad bypass.

I am aware that several people had patched planetside.exe to allow for a launchpad bypass when using planetside (this is naturally a help when debugging!)

Was this something uncovered in the game or was it something that was coded separately? My guess is the former with all of the custom controls that SOE likes to use.

Old   #2

All it is, is a conditional jump that stops you from loading planetside without the launch pad. Just do a search for the pop-up message to find it.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joltting View Post
All it is, is a conditional jump that stops you from loading planetside without the launch pad. Just do a search for the pop-up message to find it.
I didn't know the actual login screen existed in the game This would have been helpful to know.
Old   #4

For anyone wishing to do this, check through the referenced strings for "launchpad" and then change the conditional jump to a jmp. Definitely a life-saver for people wanting to learn.