Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

macro recorder for planetside 2?

Discussion on macro recorder for planetside 2? within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
macro recorder for planetside 2?

Any good macro recorder for planetside 2 for mouse events and keyboard ?
thanks.
Old 01/14/2015, 22:51   #2

autohotkey :V mouse record
I used that earn 2300 cert on last Sunday then the next day i got ban in 3 days T_T.
Old 01/14/2015, 23:15   #3

**** 2300 certs is a lot for on day, how you do that in one day? they banned only for 3 days?
thanks
Old 01/15/2015, 02:32   #4

I have vip ( 50%) + boost (50%) + 30% ( Alert ) + 8% ( squad)
1 engineer ( enemy)shoot the car that have squad member inside -> main account repair -> repeat(use marco)
I got top 6 daily leader board with less kill and activity so i think that why i got report .( and somebody found me do that (2 times). - got it on Sunday ( I shouldnt do it on Sunday because most people play on sunday)
I dont know why some ********* go around looking for farmer like me to kill and report .

I got unban today But anyway Ill do it again . even my account will get ban. Instead of playing 10 hours -> farming is the only way i can save 10 hours for everyday .
Old 01/19/2015, 23:11   #5

elite*gold: 282
No entendo nada
Old 01/24/2015, 17:24   #6

elite*gold: 100
What do you want to achieve in this macro?
Maybe I can help. Ive written a macro for ArcheAge. Should be possible to work with Planetside.
But I need information of what you want to achieve.