Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Open Project] 2Epic AHK Multi "Hack"

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Open Project] 2Epic AHK Multi "Hack"

This is a incomplete project me and a friend of mine from the AHK Forum started. I only take credit for adding the option of Burst Fire for Fully Automatic Weapons. It is not fully functional and buggy as hell, however if you are an experienced AHK Scripter, please feel free to edit this, just be sure to share your progress! ^^ I hope to hear some feedback!

1: Download Autohotkey from the offical website.

2: Open the script

3: The rest is self explanitory lol

Virustotal is down at the moment, feel free to scan this with your own antivirus before opening. All it contains is a Compiled Script made in Wordpad.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 2Epic.rar (202.6 KB, 552 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/12/2015, 11:31   #2

Woah, im really excited to test this Good luck lilmissx and thanks for the project.

Old 01/12/2015, 14:25   #3

elite*gold: 200
Looks nice...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2015, 14:45   #4

missix may you ask your friend to fix the aimbot?

Old 01/12/2015, 19:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentesgeci View Post
missix may you ask your friend to fix the aimbot?
We're working on it. This is very early in the project, it will have alot of functions not working. ^^ I passed on the word to him the aimbot isn't functioning.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2015, 19:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissx View Post
We're working on it. This is very early in the project, it will have alot of functions not working. ^^ I passed on the word to him the aimbot isn't functioning.
Old 01/13/2015, 08:22   #7

Hentes, what faction are you? The Aimbot will not work with the TR because it is set to lock onto anything red, excluding the minimap. Also if you have a laser light on your gun, be sure to remove it, as it will mess with it.
Old 01/13/2015, 10:15   #8

so how i can start any fuction of this hack coz i really didnt understand when i press ctrl+alt no work.When i put vertical horizontal recoil 0 again nothing ?
Old 01/13/2015, 10:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdivine View Post
so how i can start any fuction of this hack coz i really didnt understand when i press ctrl+alt no work.When i put vertical horizontal recoil 0 again nothing ?
Different weapons have different recoil settings (Scopes and attachments can affect this). You just have to play around with the settings, and like I said before, this is a VERY early project, not everything is functioning properly. Also be sure to update your weapon type, if you are using an SMG, check SMG and click update.
Old 01/13/2015, 12:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissx View Post
Hentes, what faction are you? The Aimbot will not work with the TR because it is set to lock onto anything red, excluding the minimap. Also if you have a laser light on your gun, be sure to remove it, as it will mess with it.
I'm playing vanu Usually when i use the aimbot it doesnt matter who am i playing against it just randomly turns and shoots backwards instead of hitting the enemy I can give you my skype if you want me to test stuff, I can do it anytime when im home.

Edit: So the aimbot should be only working against TR right?
Edit2: Tried it once more, the aimbot just randomly shoots everywhere as im holding/clicking the trigger
Old 01/13/2015, 20:31   #11

The aimbot is meant to lock onto red nametags actually. We are trying a few different things. I'll let you know if we get it working.
Old 01/14/2015, 14:53   #12

do not can be used in the TR?
do you have any plans to corresponding TR ?
Old 01/14/2015, 17:04   #13

This looks like it has potential; I like the auto-knifing feature. I think the aim hack has worked for me sporadically, just a few times and always with a sniper rifle (or I may have gotten lucky with headshots, it was hard to tell). I also noticed that the aforementioned problem of it firing in random directions only happens when the burst-fire option is off.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2015, 23:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurosdown View Post
This looks like it has potential; I like the auto-knifing feature. I think the aim hack has worked for me sporadically, just a few times and always with a sniper rifle (or I may have gotten lucky with headshots, it was hard to tell). I also noticed that the aforementioned problem of it firing in random directions only happens when the burst-fire option is off.
Thanks for the feedback! We currently have an updated version, testing different colour settings. We found the aimbot will vary from PC to PC, and if we manage to get it working, I will do a very simple tutorial on what to edit in the script. On a side note, the new version has what my friend calls 'Bullet Dodging'

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakuoro12 View Post
do not can be used in the TR?
do you have any plans to corresponding TR ?
That I do. A change in pixelcolour within the script will have to be done, so I may either.

A: Post three seperate files for each faction

or most likely

B: Post a small tutorial on how to edit the pixelcolour yourself to what you need.
Old 01/15/2015, 13:39   #15

Will test it asap! Looking for a good hack to test out

« Aimbot for Planetside 2 | - »