Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epvp Group Project - PS2 Player Kicker!

Discussion on Epvp Group Project - PS2 Player Kicker! within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epvp Group Project - PS2 Player Kicker!

I'm working on a PlanetSide2 player kicker.
Yes.. kick players off the planetside2 server!!

How?

IP status programs such as CommViewer; read incoming IPs (players around you in the game), then ddos a player off the server easily with a little 1gig/s root.

I've tried this but it seems that Sony has not made the game P2P so anybody have any ideas how to grab player's IPs from the game? Once this is found out, I can get this player kicker started
Old 10/04/2013, 09:47   #2

Some of players deserve to be kicked
Old 10/04/2013, 16:36   #3

elite*gold: 3653
The Black Market: 378/0/0
there is no reason why the game should give you the ips of other players, since this is a very personal data...
Old 10/06/2013, 23:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0w View Post
there is no reason why the game should give you the ips of other players, since this is a very personal data...
posting not helpful and obvious posts is called spam.

any ideas, people?
Old 10/20/2013, 21:05   #5

elite*gold: 3653
The Black Market: 378/0/0
well wtf, since its obvious to you that YOU WONT GET THE IP'S, why do you even ask, in fact you called your own thread just spam.
ideas? yeah, go hack the sony network and log the ip of incoming logins to accounts. simple.....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Single Player Project real v2 (3.3.5a) Offlinegaming!
03/19/2014 - WoW Private Server - 20 Replies
Hallo, möchte hier etwas vorstellen, dass nicht ich gemacht hab, sondern ich finde dieses Projekt einfach klasse, und möchte wissen was ihr davon hält. https://files.myopera.com/conan513/.usercss/top.p ng Single Player Project Real v2 (Patch 3.3.5a) ------------------------------------------- Single Player Project is a MangosR2 fork, optimized for Offline/LAN play with bots. Included:
[PROJECT]Warrock Off-Group
11/16/2012 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Hallo , Leutz ich finde keinen free2play RPG Game das richtig hinhaut. Warrock ist eher so ein Game wo es 2 Kategorien gibt es gibt die Rush-Kategorie (Deathmatch) und für die "denker Leute" (Explosive) Das einzigste was mich aufregt ist das viele Leute Hacks benutzen wie z.b Chams ich hab nen Vorschlag das wir eine Gruppe gründen sollten für die jenigen die Bock haben auf ein Faires Gameplay. Wie wäre es?
FPS: Project Blackout (New Group & english explanation)
01/03/2012 - Main - 4 Replies
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150205/dphwmhy7 .gif
[Source]Core Server Crash / Cache:destroy player or group
03/26/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 11 Replies
Guten Abend liebe Com., Derzeit arbeite ich ein wenig am Source der hier auf ePvPers verwendet wird. (Direkt voran: Wenns am Source liegt, habt ihr evtl. einen anderen Link?) Doch habe ich schon ein großes Problem. Mein CoreServer.exe schmiert die ganze Zeit ab und die CacheServer.exe sieht dann wie folgt aus: http://www.b-flyff.de/coreserver.png
Group Project
07/01/2010 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Anyone else bored? I come to this site everyday reading and learning about how all these talented programmers are making revolutionary programs for 12sky2. I really envy them and I wish I had the knowledge they have. Right now, I'm still reading this 800 page book on C++ (I'm on like pg 100) and after this I'm still not going to be ready to join the big leagues. So I want to start an open source group project in this thread inviting anyone who develops in AutoIt to make a simple program....