Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Hags-Club] Planetside 2 Hack

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
thank you very much!

Old   #32

elite*gold: 20
I heard that there starting to ban bunch of people!

Old   #33

Just words, no 1 told yet on our forum about any bans.
Old   #34

Absolute win button hack. Great service with a sense of humor!
K is currently 5:1 up from 2:1 can solo most cap areas if they are not too zerged. Unbelievable hack, thanks Eldaen! Thanks HAGS!

Old   #35

I jumped on PS2 for the first time in weeks, and after playing ten min. I thought, there must be an aimbot out. Sure enough here it is. For the creator, have fun, you did the work and its a puzzle, I understand. But for the people that come after and copy, wtf is the point of playing the game? You must get owned so bad on PS2 that you must get this to prop up your little egos. Glad I dont suck like you guys!
Old   #36

you know thats just gonna get ya banned.... its not like anything you say will stop anyone from ever downloading anything... wasting your time replying.
Old   #37

Ppl say we got mental issues, but realy, so funny, how they try trashing us look youtube comments + amounts of dislikes
Old   #38

anyone who uses hags can laugh at the half wits that think there is any possibility of getting banned from detection. The only way to get banned is if there actually on and watching u hack. You half wits should go see how Hags works before spitting out your half wit nonsense. I ve been a member here for years and there's always 15 yr olds talking **** before they do there homework
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryballs View Post
anyone who uses hags can laugh at the half wits that think there is any possibility of getting banned from detection. The only way to get banned is if there actually on and watching u hack. You half wits should go see how Hags works before spitting out your half wit nonsense. I ve been a member here for years and there's always 15 yr olds talking shit before they do there homework
And I always find it funny that people like yourself always use the "do homework" etc excuses when they themselves know fuck all.

ESP/AIMbot hacks are detectable.. doesn't take a genius to check data packet logs to see when someone is able to instantly aim for a head or able to follow a player through solid surfaces before instantly appearing behind them and getting shot at in the head.

Eventually they will get a copy of his current hack, reverse engineer it, check out how things are done, use that info to search through accounts etc as doing the above and then ban on the spot.

Anyone else who thinks this can't be done is a fool and certainly has no knowledge of what is done.

What makes me laugh more is the fact people think they are elite while using ESP hacks or AIMbots... err no you suck hence why you use them.

And I laugh even more when the normal players get fed up that a huge customer base gives up the game, leaving only a small base of players who don't use exploits etc against a lot of them.. in turn it just ruins the game. What type of Developer would sit month after month trying to keep people there when 1 million newfags constantly use aimbots and get banned. Hell I wouldn't I would just leave as is and not bother giving good overall support and work on something else.

Luckily it won't happen on things like GW2 etc, as those are not free to re-register with.

Anyway... no doubt the hags fan club kiddies will come and respond with their numerous threats, ass kissing and over laughable comments :P
Old   #40

Update
No recoil
bone aiming

Old   #41

Too bad it's a paid version :\
Old   #42

Wait for some free easy detectable *****
Old   #43

Seen some retarded posted your video on the official forums and those kids we're raging like crazy like PS2 will be the next APB
Old   #44

Updated for release version.
Old   #45

How safe is this hack?