Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MEMORY WARS RETURNING SOON!

Discussion on MEMORY WARS RETURNING SOON! within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MEMORY WARS RETURNING SOON!

MWxINVALID here, just figured since I now have it up... I am now going to be building a site dedicated to the Hacking Group Memory Wars. I am hoping some if not most of our old group will return and again be "Hacking as a team"

Go to http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=276925&TabID=2324183 Register and within a day or two I should have everything ready for the group to start back where we left off.

Also it is my plan that I will post not only the standard trainers, but CUSTOM ones to our members of said site. So register, and PM MWxINVALID with the things you'd like on your trainer...

Custom Trainers subject to change at discretion of MWxStaff.
Old 08/28/2008, 16:00   #2

will do,thanks!

Registered today
Old 08/29/2008, 01:09   #3

Mind telling us what happened to memorywars.com? :P
Haha

p00n3d.
Old 08/30/2008, 05:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameEditor View Post
Mind telling us what happened to memorywars.com? :P
Haha

p00n3d.
Sure, no problem. The person who was the provider of the site, left for a job, only he hasn't returned yet. It is possible that may never come back, however when I have the chance I shall be making Memory Wars name known throughout the online gaming community once again.

As for your comment "p00n3d", go **** yourself. You not of what you speak and are just, plain and simply, full of a gas called methane, whitch just so happens to be a byproduct of ****.

Also, noticing your post count I can classify you as one of two types of person.
1.) A ******* dumbass, that just joined this forum...
2.) A ******* dumbass, that had to make a new account name just so they could flame this thread "annonimously."

Frankly, I don't care eithor way.

Have a nice day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2008, 19:07   #5

Hey Kama I cant find the TS channel any more what happend to it? Did you get the "Specials" working yet??
Old 09/01/2008, 01:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamakazishotgun View Post

Also, noticing your post count I can classify you as one of two types of person.
1.) A ******* dumbass, that just joined this forum...
2.) A ******* dumbass, that had to make a new account name just so they could flame this thread "annonimously."

Frankly, I don't care eithor way.

Have a nice day.
Just thought I'd point out he's been on the forums since 2005.

But nonetheless, nice to see another Memory Wars site getting up and running.
Old 09/01/2008, 06:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killgroup View Post
Just thought I'd point out he's been on the forums since 2005.

But nonetheless, nice to see another Memory Wars site getting up and running.
In light of this new information, I withdraw my comments. Please accept my apologies.
Old 09/09/2008, 00:23   #8

^^ Hehe Wanna know why you got shut down? LOL

P00n3d

<3 forever to be p00n3d because your n00bs

._. go read the law before opening a site lawl.
Old 09/09/2008, 02:05   #9

we had no control over what happened to the site.. it was hosted freely, im going to try and re-contact the hoster. see if he can give it to us again.. as for VBFOrums, i will try to get a LEGIT license*hint to what happened to the old site.

If he charges us, i have a few good friends that Host sites, and im sure they would give me a discount.
Old 09/09/2008, 13:13   #10

wut there r laws against the interant y is there child **** y is there animal and human **** then its agianst the law ok then y is there elitepvp see something must of happen in billing with r site but its kool we will fix that out and get it up and running soon just stay here or the mwx temp site untill we get it fixed
Old 09/11/2008, 04:11   #11

elite*gold: 20
LEGIT license was the only problem i dont really see that as p00n3d. I mean people do it all the time. I got to say GameEditor your name has leech all over it, joined oct 2005 with only 2 post, p00n3d. I bet your mom wants to be p00n3d with a MCG.
Old 09/11/2008, 13:17   #12

lol
Old 09/11/2008, 19:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSuperman View Post
wut there r laws against the interant y is there child **** y is there animal and human **** then its agianst the law ok then y is there elitepvp see something must of happen in billing with r site but its kool we will fix that out and get it up and running soon just stay here or the mwx temp site untill we get it fixed
That;s the thing, laws are extremely limited on the internet, and I mean extremely limited. That's why most subscriptions on the internet are 1-month contracts, because people would just cancel anyway, and the company couldn't get in touch, or use any legal action.
Old 09/11/2008, 22:51   #14

ooo i did not know that then y r there **** and child **** sites some1 tell me plz i think its wrong and sick y do they let them do it
Old 09/18/2008, 09:55   #15

hey guys long time no see. Hit me up when ever!