Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instagib bullet dump?

Discussion on Instagib bullet dump? within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instagib bullet dump?

lol just been playing and seen a player xbadboyx using a sort of bullet dump where all his bullets either fire n hit all at the same time n instagib, or they do 10 times the dmg they should - lol his cycler kills troops instantly, saw him on a fury and his bullets near enough instad 4 BFRs 1 after the other?

any ideas?
Old 04/25/2008, 20:13   #2

he simply used an MWx Trainer, that set his Refire Rate to 100x Faster
Old 04/26/2008, 10:24   #3

Leet hax. I have a video of that in action on Youtube.
Old 05/08/2008, 06:24   #4

RoF 0.1 waste too much ammo. I like a nice 0.3 for my RoF. Still instagibs but I don't fire all my ammo with one press of my mouse button. MMmmmm, Magrider Gunner with Cof 0 and Rof 0.3 yummy. Those poor Vanguads.

As for the Reload hack, I think itburnz gave out clues on how to find it in one an old thread somewhere. Reload hack might be nice, but I've never found myself needing one or wanted one. CoF and RoF was all I wanted.