Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWI cheap Reputation

Discussion on PWI cheap Reputation within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PWI cheap Reputation

Hi

@the Perfect World International Server u gain now cheap Reputation Badges.
The Wraith Officer´s Badges (50x25 Rep.) now costs 45 Silver instead of 50 Gold.
I don´t know if its a bug, but it´s cheaaaaap!

Buy it and have Fun

Hi

Auf dem Perfect World International Server gibt es derzeit billige Reputationspunkte zu erwerben.
Die Wraith Officer´s Badges (50x25 Rep.) kosten nurnoch 45 Silber anstatt 50 Gold.
Keine Ahnung ob das nun ein Bug ist oder so bleibt, nur eines ist sicher, es ist billig!

Also kaufen und Spaß haben

-nogu-
Old 12/15/2010, 01:14   #2

i dont think is a bug they just promoting the rank 8 guear that needs 300k rep so thats why is so cheap
Old 12/22/2010, 15:39   #3

^ you mean r9 ?

how much is 45 silver in US$ ?

PW-id's publisher is a born idiot, they still sell wedding candy with only 20 rep for $0.5 knowing players in our server can go r8 by spending as low as $220, though it's not without an effort and patience.
Old 12/22/2010, 22:08   #4

elite*gold: 20
Smurfin, R8 costs 72 dollars now on Int. They managed to kill of the game even more, in only one single patch. Genius people at work there~

Edit : 25 rep = 0.45 USD. GG pwi !
Old 12/23/2010, 06:12   #5

$72 for r8, are you serious ? you said 25 rep = 0.45 USD, then [200.000/25 *0.45] is still $3600, or is it like TS said 50x25rep for 0.45 ?

this game tends to make ppl feel scammed, everything at ridiculous prices at first and go down by much later. If only I logged-in this game like every half a year, I think I would be able to get the same gears for all my chars at far cheaper price, minus wasted time and effort as well. Wonder what will be next after nirvana gears.

Sometimes I feel like playing Harvest Moon when logging in PW
Old 12/23/2010, 09:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
$72 for r8, are you serious ? you said 25 rep = 0.45 USD, then [200.000/25 *0.45] is still $3600, or is it like TS said 50x25rep for 0.45 ?

this game tends to make ppl feel scammed, everything at ridiculous prices at first and go down by much later. If only I logged-in this game like every half a year, I think I would be able to get the same gears for all my chars at far cheaper price, minus wasted time and effort as well. Wonder what will be next after nirvana gears.

Sometimes I feel like playing Harvest Moon when logging in PW
50 wraith officer badges = $0.45, so its 0.9 CENT for each badge :P
Old 12/23/2010, 10:23   #7

wow that's almost a giveaway, hope pwid will have it too, is it a permanent cashshop item like wedding candy ?

by the way, what patch was it that numbah mentioned above ?
Old 12/23/2010, 11:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
wow that's almost a giveaway, hope pwid will have it too, is it a permanent cashshop item like wedding candy ?

by the way, what patch was it that numbah mentioned above ?
The patch was the addition of those badges and chips for real cheap to the cash shop to make R8 and R9 available to many more people. I don't believe wedding candy is in the PWI cash shop, but this sale is supposed to end after the xmas holidays I believe. No doubt it will return though...