Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Guide for modding elementclient!

Discussion on [Request] Guide for modding elementclient! within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] Guide for modding elementclient!

i have been wondering how to mod client permanently so the jump/zoom and especially video freeze would be implemented without playing around with CE or whatever third program
if any1 kind enough and wanna teach/show some basics then help is appreaciated

can pm me aswell if too shy to share knowledges for public
Old 11/06/2010, 10:07   #2

You find the addresses of the values you wish to freeze or whatever, then see what piece of code modifies them. Then you open elementclient in for example ollydbg, go to the piece of code where this happens and change the code so it always changes it to the value you desire.

For example unfreeze in PWI:

Code:
.text:00430D96 85 D2                                         test    edx, edx
.text:00430D98 0F 95 C0                                      setnz   al
.text:00430D9B 84 C0                                         test    al, al
.text:00430D9D 88 85 8C 04 00 00                             mov     [ebp+48Ch], al
This is where the game checks if the client is active, then sets al to 1 if it is, to 0 otherwise. So you'd change the code to always set it to 1, regardless of the result of test edx, edx. For example change the code at 0x430D98 address to

Code:
b0 01 
Old 11/06/2010, 18:01   #3

Cool Progress assured:)

yeap got it all working now and implemented that to my elementclient big thanks to zenvoid who pushed me to right direction
used cheat engine and simple hex editor