Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wall Walking on Russian Client?

Discussion on Wall Walking on Russian Client? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wall Walking on Russian Client?

Is there any way to get a hack to walk through actual obstacles on the russian client? I heard about various hacks allowing this on PWI or PWBR, but I'm not sure if those will work on the Russian server. Now I can try and code a part of the existing hacks in order to get it working on PWRU, but I'm not quite disposed for that (ain't got too much time to kill, ya see....... Yarly.)

So yeah, if anyone got any ideas, make me know.

P.S.: Would be really nice of ya guys. Anyways, I might be happy with a source of any similar hack, as I would code it out myself.

Oh and BTW, most of those are written in C++. AmIdoingitritehoes?

Anyhow. Thanks for advice.

inb4flamewarz'n'coolstorybro.

KTHXBAI.

P.P.S.: ATM working on a CFNA aimbot. Check this out hoeezzzz <3 Luvz y'all.

EDITzzz: Yo just though of it. Iz da cheatengine still working for this? I got a feeling that this ain't useless into getting though various things.

Also, are those damage ups are sorta obvious? Are those sorta easy to trace.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
First Wall Walking Exploit
03/19/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5zUXtLJhA Enjoy!
True Wall Walking 2.0.*
05/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
In English: Well I hadn't seen this anywhere so I figured I'd post it. Cheat Engine is needed for this. Open Cheat Engine on WoW and manually add the address 8A1F14. Once added change the value to 49093. You will be able to walk on any walls anywhere. Just be careful when jumping down. I also attached a Cheat Engine table for those who can't get it to work. :) Thanks to derschleim for the translation to german Auf deutsch: Dank derschleim für die Übersetzung.
Wall-Walking Outlands
01/26/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I was in Outlands on the Abyssal Shelf (or soemthing like that) NW of hte Dark porta. I found a nice shear face wall and was practicing my wall-jumping. After a little while i noticed that if i ran down-hill right along the edge of this shear wall i would begin to walk on a straight line out from the hill. I was wall-walking! After a few feet i would usually fall off the wall. I found that if u go in bursts i could go further(walking instead of normal run didn't seem to help). I'll see if i can...
Wall walking still possible
02/05/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
well i have notice multiple times, that when feared you can still wall walk and clim otherwise unclimbable surface... does this suggest wall walking may still be possible :?
Wall walking with Rocket Launcher
06/27/2005 - GunZ - 1 Replies
You need: a Rocket Launcher (duh) and some other weapon capable of walking walls with (pistol, rifle, smg, shotgun). Start your wall walk with one of those weapons, like a pistol, and then immediately after you start wall-walking, switch to rocket launcher. You will still be wall walking and can shoot and everything. I find this is actually a very useful maneuver when using a rocket launcher because it makes you so slow and wall walking is the fastest way of dodging.