Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] About height limit when using WallHack / FlyHack [PW-Indonesia]

Discussion on [ASK] About height limit when using WallHack / FlyHack [PW-Indonesia] within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/14/2010, 15:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebu83 View Post
well.. i did some reasearch for it (PW-Indo).. and come with one conclusion..

FLY is now ServerSide...!!!

first, fly with fly skill (normal fly), then go down with flyhack... and then fly with flyhack..
and there you go.. u can go fly anywhere (without the limit) with flyhack..

why this can happen?

look the fisrt thing you do..
u do normal fly..
at that point, the server recorded u are in flying state..
so if u go down with fly hack, the server still recognize u still in flying state..
if people looked into u.. they will look you running in the ground with wings on your back.. and u can't use pet ride, even if u try to jump twice u will be bounce back..

because server still recognize that u STILL in flying state.. that's all...

if u want to hack it, use WPE instead..

PS: Sorry with my bad english..
have you ever try to fly using FH in dungeon? i think you still can see that other character using FH actually Fly, but with the condition that server recognize the state using memory hacking ( i think there is protection checker in here ). by the way have you look for [[base addess + 20]+608], using CE and see that pointer do. i still confusing in here... i'm sorry for bad english...
Old 01/03/2012, 05:19   #17

elite*gold: 0
buat smurfin mati aja loooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bangkeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User