Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Jade Dynasty!!!! awesome game

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Jade Dynasty!!!! awesome game

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
In Europe Shura
My Inductor ID is 7210022X030408006002122Z4d21f7

Using this ID gives u 2!!! startign packs ,containing items of great value and benefits!!

Will be looking for u!!!

Old 10/29/2010, 13:43   #2

Bump ! ! ! ! !

Old 12/02/2010, 15:30   #3

Bump!
Old 12/02/2010, 20:42   #4

horrible game full of drama, imature players, pure cash shop depended, i'd rather play WoW

Old 12/02/2010, 21:04   #5

elite*gold: 2951
Received Thanks: 1,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencedcall View Post
horrible game full of drama, imature players, pure cash shop depended, i'd rather play WoW
+1
Old 12/03/2010, 08:42   #6

Jade Dynasty is the only game I have found that doesn't require you to spend money in game....... I mean you don't need to spend any money gaining lvls, you can refine gear without spending money, you can pvp without spending any money, etc etc. I would never choose WoW over Jade Dynasty for several reasons but the main ones are.. you have to pay a monthly fee to be in a virtual world, you have to sit there clicking on things for hours to gain lvls (Jade Dynasty you can bot legitemately) need I say more?

Btw about the immature players.. unless you didn't take long enough to learn the game you would know that you can just blacklist people that annoy you. About the drama.. drama does good in a game, it keeps the community active and full of life. I have no idea where you get "pure cash shop depended" from...
Old 12/08/2010, 05:55   #7

lol refine for free? unless you want to have war rankings of youself having 0 - 100 you better start using cash shop items. or you can grind your **** off for days to be able to afford a few serenity jades.

when you ascend the cave mobs are way stronger than normal mobs, you pretty much NEED +8 minimum to bot unless you are a skysong.

my point is. jade dynasty is not fair at all. if you have 3000 dollars to spend you can become a *** in JD. WoW on the other hand, you only have to pay a monthly fee. the game is fair, if you want good gears, you work your *** off for it. unlike jd you just cash in and DING +9.

but yeah if you are pre-asc players, you do not need too depend on CS since you get one shotted by ascs anyways.

i've played ZX for years and i have 3 asc chars which two of them are 149 and 143.
i know every single "big players" on my server. its getting more cs depended with every update, and thats why i quit.

drama good? say that to me again when YOU are the victim.

edit: dont get me wrong, i liked JD, it has the best graphics i've ever seen. Interactive pvp pve system.
i read the ZX novel and loved it. The game is great. the company is not.

« PWID Base Add + Offset | help with iWeb for VMW »