Hi! I'm not used to posting things but I was wondering if somebody could explain to me how this was possible. For those who play perfect world, you should know it is not possible to heal your crystal. Therefore, it is obvious in this video that this EP is healing the crystal, no?
Any explanation? I don't know anything about hacking. I just know that it's not possible to heal the crystal and to me that ep is healing the crystal, and not only that but the catas are buffed like it was a normal character. Is that possible? (You can see it getting buffed in the beginning of the video)
Edit: Like i said on my reply, this is a private server I used to play on. So that lvl 120 player has been through the same tws as I did so I can say without hesitation it is not possible to heal the crystal, even if this is a private server.
lol yes it is a private server. The guy level 120 is a friend. I've been to many territorial wars and let me tell you it is not possible to heal the crystal, even if it's a private server. (legally i mean)
Yes i'm aware that it heals itself if you leave it during a while. But if you watched the vid, you clearly saw that this EP is healing the crystal while people are around (means it got hit very recently so the explanation of auto healing doesn't apply here). And this doesn't explain how the catas has been buffed.
I think all the private servers are different. I'm not sure they would want to run out and download that servers files and install them just to see if any of them can find out how they can heal a crystal. Maybe you should ask the EP? Better yet, ask the server GMs. ^^
lol they aren't that much different. They use the same basic files as the official server. In fact, that's where they've been taken. And GM's wouldn't be able to tell because they didn't do anything about it. Anyways I'm gonna drop this case since nobody is interested. =/
i use it in any private server
thats a great tools
u can buff, u can heal, and u will get a great damage when u fly
its a nightmare if somebody use that in TW
come on buff that NPCs
Crystal WoW Funserver 3.3.5a 11/01/2010 - WoW Private Server - 26 Replies Spiele World of Warcraft Auf Crystal- WoW
Netter Staff, Coole Community, TOP-Support.
Server Customs:
Custom Weapons, Custom Items, Custom Events, Custom Npc, Custom Bosses, Custom Inis, Custom Mounts, Custom Level Expwerte, Player Bots / Minions, Buffer Npc, Tele Npc, Tele Summon Stone,
3 Stat Points Pro LvL UP, Gilden Häuser, 2 Player Treffs, 1Chill Ecke, 1 Level Arena
Keine Chrashes
Keine Lags
M4 Crystal 07/26/2010 - CrossFire - 8 Replies Hallo Com.!
Glaub gab schon mal nen Thread über die M4 Crystal , aber ich wusste nur mal nicht ob ihr wisst wie sie aussieht ;)
So sieht sie zumindestns in CFJP aus :)
Crystal drops 03/21/2010 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies Anyone know wats the best crystal droper?
And if theres any sd hacks that jump tps for the crystals?
Crystal Engine 02/21/2008 - Flyff - 2 Replies Könnte mir mal einer sagen was ich mit einer UCE bzw mit der Crystal Engine in Flyff überhaupt anstellen kann?
Also was kann ich in den Values überhaupt so finden?
Das mit dem Teleport kenn ich... tut aber nich ich find nich eine einzige Variable. Ich hab schon die Neuz.exe geöffnet nach wie vor bekomm ich da nichts.
Hilfe?
mfg iNiels