Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts multi char account TT

Discussion on Wts multi char account TT within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Wts multi char account TT

Hi there. I'm trying to sell my account on pwi that I no longer play. I'll start with the chars and move into details after

1- 102/103 Archer r9r1 has nv3 set also that is bound that it shares with other LA characters in the account
2- 102/103 EP that is r8r all +7
3- 101/101 Barb full nv3 set that shares it with other HA characters on account (non bound set)
4- 101/101 Assassin demon (shares LA NV set)
5- 101/101 Wizard nv2 full gears at +3
6- 101/101 Seeker (uses nv3 set in account stash)
7- 101/101 HA veno (uses heavy armour nv3 set)
8- 101/101 Db

I stopped playing awhile ago and just wanting what I put into the account which was 100$. That is a fair price for what you're getting. The characters obviously could use some updating since they haven't been played in a while. All characters have atleast 2.5ms flying mounts. Just one puzzle cube necklace that I had for all the characters to stash. I will NOT go first so don't even try. After I receive payment you get all the info and the original email the account was created with. You can change it to yours after or keep it that one. Doesn't matter to me. Thanks for looking guys. Pm me here or Skype jackdesantagato
Old 08/02/2016, 11:51   #2

Still available
Old 08/17/2016, 19:23   #3

skype > zacky.norman