Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots dont work anymore, pls help!!!

Discussion on Bots dont work anymore, pls help!!! within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 67
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Bots dont work anymore, pls help!!!

Hi everyone

Im playing on PW-MS and weve got our first update since ages. Due to that no bot is working anymore for me. I ussually use zervocs bot and tried mhs but the problem is that the char is only attacking if the mob is aggro and attacks the char first. This is i think because the hp-bar of te targeted mob is allways empty. So ussually it was possibe in this case to attack at least with skills but even that doesnt work anymore.

So if some1 could help me pls on this issue

Looking forward hearing from u
Old 12/21/2009, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Loaders dont work anymore :(
07/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 26 Replies
I tried all loaders today,and every of them just tell me that servers are offline. Are loaders going to work again? If not,I am quiting SRO.
bot 1.04c and 1.05d dont work anymore?
04/19/2009 - Rohan - 4 Replies
pls help
Winhex dont work anymore
09/06/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Yea i bought a new PC and reinstalled dekaron EU for the pserver. Now winhex dont work and all the keys either:( Any suggestion to a program similar to winhex or something like that
revo 8.3 dont work anymore
02/07/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I wanted to make a weapon imperial the last days, but then I noticed : Revo 8.3 doesnt work anymore :( I have read in the forum, that u must use a Rootkit or w/e that UCE is undetected. I have searched in forum, and didnt find something.
GG Bypasses dont work anymore...?
10/15/2007 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hello, I recently donwloaded CokaCola's GG bypass and a few others to try, and they did work for a little while. Now none of them work and I saw on a couple of other topics that other people have been having trouble with it not bypassing it anymore. What can I/We do to get a GGbypass that works? Thanks, 50000th