Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New multiclient for Patch 53-57 PWM?

Discussion on New multiclient for Patch 53-57 PWM? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/11/2009, 22:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
This is multiclient + zoom hack + jump hack for PW-MY (ENG) v57.
Attached Files
File Type: rar elementclientZHJH.rar (1.82 MB, 41 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2009, 00:31   #17

Warrio where did u test ur jump? Did u test in FB cux sometime FB have height limit like in FB89 the max jump u can jump to is 27 and after 27 it sent u back to the start of the FB n on the ground
Old 09/12/2009, 01:27   #18

I know about this limit.
But now all places (normal maps, fb, hh, bh, etc.) got the same limit.
If u jump more then 3 times, u'll get back to ground.

Before patch 57 on PW-MY, only BH had this limit.
Now, its all world.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MultiClient with patch 1.163
10/29/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hello, this is my first topic so its likley that it will be hard to follow it but i'll do my best :) 1. You need GreYFoX NoDC Client V1.162 Thread : GreYFoX NoDC (Always Updated) 2. You will also need Testosterone C19H28O2.v7.7 Thread : Testosterone (C19H28O2) 3. Drop all files from both into your Silkroad folder
new patch and multiclient ????
04/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi all i got the patch and yes the new font sucks but did ne elses multi stop working because min :D e has if sum 1 could help me with this i would appreciate it ty
SRO patch multiclient¿?
03/29/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Whit the last update i cant and manys cant open 2 sro in same pc (multiclient) some know why? i try whit other carpet whit sro nothing in gameguard appear msn in other language or error i try whit proxy tunnels nothing i try whit softmod nothing to damm, some1 know how or is patched for ever ? thx for ur answer :rolleyes:
Multiclient for the new patch
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Anybody who wants a new multiclient... U can open more than 3 from your pc... here, you can now download it... And if anybody who wants to scan it for the sake of safiness for your clients... F u like to put + karma for me i'd like to thanx for advance
Multiclient for new patch
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hey.. Just checking to see if anyone has figured out how to multiclient on this new patch yet.. thanks in advance