Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any simple bots?

Discussion on Any simple bots? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Any simple bots?

Hello i just wanna know if there are any bots that i can use in PWI that are simple and that can...well...kill enemies. Thanks
Old 09/17/2009, 02:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Simple Bots
09/23/2009 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
Requirements: Mabinogi Set on Full screen AutoIt(v3 is best)-http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile. pl?autoit3/autoit-v3-setup.exe Have you ever needed to do something when u tried to log in to mabinogi? Well heres a simple script that you can run.When you come back you'll be in game already. Run("C:\Mabinogi\Mabinogi.exe") WinWaitActive("Mabinogi") AutoItSetOption ( "WinWaitDelay", 50000) MouseMove (858, 636)
[Simple Script] Wep changer/buffer for euro bots
05/28/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Well I figured I'd contribute what I can...I have been leeching alot. <_< This is just a autoit script made in like 3 mins. It was made for my wiz/cleric to increase survivability while botting. This script just switches ur weapon and buffs up. For example, while I'm botting, it will switch to cleric rod and cast recovery division like every 3 mins, then switch back to my staff. Just copy N paste this into the autoit editor and run it. It's very handy. while 1 send("0")...
Make Pixel Bots Less Annoying: Simple How-To
04/12/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Well, I am a basic person and thoroughly enjoy pixel bots (been making and using them for years and years). Anywho, on this game, one of the problems I noticed was the mobs name would sometimes overlap my character, and the pixel search would start trying to click the mob name, but instead would click my character, which would then end up doing nothing for a day straight. Anywho, I am sure some out there already know or do this, but for the few that don't, it makes that problem almost...
[AutoIt] Making Simple Bots
01/27/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hi, all you people out there who ever wanted to make bots, read this and you will be a step closer to making your own professional ones. Please read and please leave a thanx. Don't be lazy to read through, this will help. Garenteee you! Stuff you Need: 1. AutoIt v3 (Get it here: AutoIt v3 Download) Tutorial: MouseClick Perform a mouse click operation. MouseClick ( "button", x, y, clicks, speed)