Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error No Surrounding Monster!!

Discussion on Error No Surrounding Monster!! within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error No Surrounding Monster!!

Okay... I just registered to this forum because I had used many bots from this forum for previous games. Now im currently into Perfect World International.. Latest version :P I downloaded the bot... here: : That one.

I set it all up correctly, but now everytime i start it, it gets error no surrounding monsters. Im in Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Im running the bot in compatibility for Vista though. I run it as administratior and everything!. I even made a new account to see if it would work with that.. No Works!!
Old 09/01/2009, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Update / Change your bot... offset

use mhs bot and u can download mhs offset reteiver...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Read Memory Surrounding Persons
01/09/2010 - Atlantica Online - 13 Replies
Ok ich hab mich mal hingesetzt und die Werte weiter analysiert von den monster namen. Man bekommt damit eine Liste von Namen, X, Y Koordinaten von allem was im Spiel im Sichtradius geladen wird. Soll heißen steht man mitten in Rom stehen alle Personen in der Liste mit Namen, X, Y Koordinate. Dazu zählen auch NPC, wandernde NPC's (z.b Goncourt wenn man den im Sicht Radius hat) und natürlich auch monster. Das ist besonderst intressant weil man diese Liste für einige intressante...
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance
[Request] Surrounding Players
09/05/2008 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
I am searching for the surrounding players offsets, like the moblist - just playerlist with ID´s(I still have the player names, but I need the ID´s!!). I will give out a 0x657 Premium membership for this one who sends me a PM with the offsets+pointer! status: not found
Monster.ini changed to Monster.dat
02/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
sie haben das ganzes Monsterinfo von monster.ini zu monster.dat jeder möglicher Anhaltspunkt verschlüsselt auf, wie man die Verschlüsselung also uns kann die Meteortaube groß wieder bilden bricht? Ich benutzte einen Übersetzer für diesen Pfosten, den ich nicht kann, genau er ist
monster dat error
10/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i did the monster.dat for tombats in the ini folder now i restartet conquer and it don't work y Edit: nvm got it close plx