Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

INVALID TARGET; Bot's Stop Responding

Discussion on INVALID TARGET; Bot's Stop Responding within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
INVALID TARGET; Bot's Stop Responding

Hi everyone, I'm a lvl 64 Wiz in PWI and I've seen alot of people suggesting ways to by-pass the Invalid Target, or NO HP, problem but what I've tried doesn't seem to work since the last client update.

Here's what I've tried so far:
1) Using just spells/Melee atks on both my BM and Wiz
2) Attacking different mobs (air and land)
3) Updating offsets as per update
4) Checking for bot updates
5) Full screen and Window
6) Search EPVP forum and Google for known (working) solution

Since non of those seemed to turn up any type of solution, at least for me, is there anyone out there capable of taking on the task of either updating, creating, or discovering a fix for this before the luxury of bots becomes no more.

If someone was crafty enough to find out the difference between clicking on a monster vs. auto targeting and reflecting these bots to operate in a similar fashion then the problem would be fixed. However, I doubt it's that easy or it would've been done ages ago. Anyway I'll post the bots that I've tried, and I'll leave you guys to it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MHS-Bot-PW 2.3 With Country Memory Customizer And Source Code.rar (317.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: zip Revo[PW].zip (290.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: rar zPWPackv1.26.rar (623.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: rar rlsperfectbot.rar (1.17 MB, 18 views)
File Type: zip ntKid[MHS-RETRIEVER].zip (634.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 07/31/2009, 03:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcanadian04 View Post
Hi everyone, I'm a lvl 64 Wiz in PWI and I've seen alot of people suggesting ways to by-pass the Invalid Target, or NO HP, problem but what I've tried doesn't seem to work since the last client update.

Here's what I've tried so far:
1) Using just spells/Melee atks on both my BM and Wiz
2) Attacking different mobs (air and land)
3) Updating offsets as per update
4) Checking for bot updates
5) Full screen and Window
6) Search EPVP forum and Google for known (working) solution

Since non of those seemed to turn up any type of solution, at least for me, is there anyone out there capable of taking on the task of either updating, creating, or discovering a fix for this before the luxury of bots becomes no more.

If someone was crafty enough to find out the difference between clicking on a monster vs. auto targeting and reflecting these bots to operate in a similar fashion then the problem would be fixed. However, I doubt it's that easy or it would've been done ages ago. Anyway I'll post the bots that I've tried, and I'll leave you guys to it.
Last update on PWI made it impossible to use skills AND normal attacks on mobs, there three possibilities now.

1. Use code injection to target mobs.
2. Make an aggro bot. (Wait for mob to aggro then kill him)
3. Make a pixelsearch bot.

Theres not much support for code injection on this forum. (Sadly enough).

Guess you'll have to wait, I'm working on a bot as we speak.
Have fun manually grinding meanwhile& Enjoy the game
Old 07/31/2009, 15:49   #3

Moved to

« Server | REVO BOT »