Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pls give me a hint

Discussion on Pls give me a hint within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pls give me a hint

How to make npc autoclick bot and menu autoclick ,pls help me
I try to make WQ bot. pls give me a hint.

thank you for advance.
Old 04/04/2009, 06:12   #2

*hint* micro (or something like it) to open up the map and alt+ click (for newer pw's) to have it auto pilot to each location.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2009, 06:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieman27 View Post
*hint* micro (or something like it) to open up the map and alt+ click (for newer pw's) to have it auto pilot to each location.
Some other PW versions don't have Auto Pathing feature.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just as a hint 1st bot for WZ is done
09/16/2009 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Hi, i have done my First Bot for WZ (in Delphi). Ok it still works with Pixel detection, but if i get a Cheat Engine running a membot will no Problem. Hints for Bot developers: -u can take Screen capture of the al window without problems (on Vista/7 u need to run alefclient.exe without designs) -u can send commands to the al window with PostMessage/SendMessage but u have to write a small trampoline for the API´s (look for documentation of hooks for more info) u want to use, so GG dosnt...
to any1 who can give a well working uce il give u the autopot address
08/27/2009 - 12Sky2 - 11 Replies
im using autopots since august 7 and now its patched im willing to give the autopot addres and hp and mp % addres to any1 who can pm me with the new and well workin uce btw the uce must have a working procces and working address search so give it tru pm and il give u the autopot addres as a trade for your help edit= and also have a working freeze
May I ask, some hint please!
03/26/2009 - RF Online - 3 Replies
THANK YOU, IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GIVE ME SOME HINT IN HOW TO SERVER CRASH ^^. I WAS ABLE TO SEARCH ABOUT THE TOPIC IN HUNDRED TIMES IN GOOGLE BUT THIS IS WHAT I'VE GOT - NOTHING - ^^. I'M HERE TO HAVE A KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SERVER CRASH ^^. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME.
[Hint] please ^_^
12/14/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
need more hint for the Siege Mastery please i've been experimenting for 3 days but im not sure if the hint i get is right .. tnx in advance .. YM: jr_derriega :handsdown: