Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MHS Bot Program - Half Working on PWI

Discussion on MHS Bot Program - Half Working on PWI within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MHS Bot Program - Half Working on PWI

I have recently come back from holidays and updated PWI to v101. I updated the base address for MHS bot as usual but it is not working correctly.

I generally bot on a spawn point of mobs, so even if the ID of the mob is not in my mob list but the mob attacks me then the bot should auto attack the mob attacking me. However now days this does not work.

On the other hand if i manually kill the mob the bot will still loot items dropped and will still auto buff correctly as well.

Anyone experiencing the same issue or found a fix?? I've read other posts seeing people getting banned ouch!