Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoattack with bots

Discussion on Autoattack with bots within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoattack with bots

I've tried every single bot on this forum and none work with JUST autoattacking. Is there a way? I know I can use AutoIt, but I don't know how to select by Mob ID with AutoIt.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 03/17/2009, 18:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why would you need to just auto attack? If your looking to never use mana then don't level up one of your first skills, either the first damage skill you get or the first bleed. Neither of the skills are usefull anytime late game and they cost <2 mana... This works on any class that uses melee attacks to kill things. Attack first with that skill then you auto attack after that.
Old 03/17/2009, 18:04   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,993
no questions in exploit section !!

#moved