Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone help? [REQ]

Discussion on Can someone help? [REQ] within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Can someone help? [REQ]

I want to be able to open more than one PW client so that I can have one running in the background while I play on my normal character. (In other words, so I can open a stall up.)

I don't see any in the forums that are simply for THAT. I don't want one that has a jump hack and zoom hack attached, I just simply want to be able to open two PWs at once.

Can someone help me with this? (:

Thank you.

Edit: Oh, and also, I don't know how to modify clients or any sort of stuff like that. :X
Old 12/04/2008, 20:03   #2

Create a 2nd user account in windows. then open stall in 1st windows acc and change to the 2nd to play. dont log off the user only change!
Old 12/05/2008, 10:27   #3

Download Game Renamer from link. Then put 'Element Client' in the old game title and then change the name to any other name. What it does is just change the window name of your PW client, so you can open another one.
Attached Files
File Type: rar GameRenamer.rar (3.2 KB, 9 views)