R3D23R0, I do not mean the sad attempts of PWRD to sell PWI to it's investors, I mean the state of the game as the players see it. Capital death != game death. But I am beginning to believe that you actually either can't or don't want to understand me
R3D23R0, I do not mean the sad attempts of PWRD to sell PWI to it's investors, I mean the state of the game as the players see it. Capital death != game death. But I am beginning to believe that you actually either can't or don't want to understand me
Well, I don't mind if you believe that, as long as it makes you happy. No it's not dead by a long shot, from the players' standpoint. There's still a ton of people competing in events, clamoring for t3 and r9 refines, and I'm starting to see more lower level players around again. One thing that does have me concerned is the recent transition to arc on the site. They seem to be distancing themselves from the 'Perfect World' name and concentrating more on Arc now. They could be transitioning in such a way that it doesn't seem that bad when they let the flagship sink. So who knows. Such is the trend in gaming companies these days.
yo swoosh,
from all the informations i could gather, i ensure you pwi do have a future
they got back archosaur studios to dev for them,
also pwi company itself merged with Arcgames and their structure really really improved in last month
they made dev choices that do not imply heavy cashing for latest content updates (r9r3 patch had been a real cash sinkhole, latest content, new skills card system can be farmed with dailies)
they made in-game botting legal, giving all the players opportunity to have a decent money income. (in game bot is still no-match for pgrind, but at least pgrind users now wont get banned\wiped by gms)
also i tried other mmos, recently gw2, and for the endgame pvp, i still prefer pw over that.
consider that mmorpgs genre is kinda dieing, what you can play now are f2ps or gw2\ff14, and for the f2p mmorpgs pwi is still the best one available.
why u think pwi is dead? because your bots are not useful anymore?! yea i know since they added in-game bot and that earning time activity on elitepvpers went down and not because pwi is dying just cause of game updates and soon, at next expansion, all DQs items will be sell for 1 coin at NPC. PWI cant be hacked or not yet but those bots are not usefull anymore..i know that you are crying cause your little "business" is down. U must come with something new if u want a good activity on elitepvpers...
For some reason people still buy bots though The ingame bot actually boosted my sales by a large amount. Earning time is what brought it down again.
I am not crying, I am hoping that it finally dies completely so I can leave for greener pastures. The game deserves to die, it was fun while it lasted.
belive me i have a friend who works for pwi staff and he told me that they make huge amount of money from players after they added those cards and in-game bot. U know before those things they were thinking to merge some servers like Morai but now everything is k
The amount of income for PWE doesn't indicate the health of perfect world. In contrary - this just confirms that they are milking the cash cow for as long as they can before they shoot it.
[S]Dead Island game KEY!!! [B]e*Gold! 02/29/2012 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies Titel sagt alles ;D
Hätte gerne erstma paar Angebote :)
WICHTIG : ICH BRAUCH EINEN GAME KEY !! KEINEN ACC! ;)
[B]Dead Island account [S]Steam game 02/04/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies Hi,
I would like to sell/trade my steam account with Dead Island on it.
Mostly I'm looking for some small games to trade (maybe a Jagged Alliance: Back to Action Pre-order :)), but other offers can be negotiated.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2m85zjd.png
This game is dead. 12/29/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies I played 2moons when it started open beta and it was very populated. I stopped for a while and came back in winter 08-09 and the population died down but there was still a decent amount of players. Now, when I get online, I barely see anyone playing. No one to do dungeons with, group with for aoe leveling, etc. I've never seen more than 2 dk square games going in 131+.
I guess no updated bypass scared off the hackers and now they left for private servers or other games. Hackers were a big...