obvious botter guild is a bad idea...as some ppl already said gms can read ur chatn sooner or later u will get banzord...better just make forums n ur vt
n bot together w/o guild just clanless...couse thats not that suspicious
n if u still wanna found a guild then u should definetly recruit some legit players n keep low profile or u will get BANNNED!!!lol
lol our gaymaster and his idiot team in Indo server are stupid and cheap ^^)
afraid of losing players that even if you're botting, that's ok as long as you spend even a small amount of money on their game. And they depend too much on their autoban BOT *lol* to avoid botters.
so if you are a botter/cheater and managed to pass the autoban (using a modded one or new undetected version), you are officially a certified & legal botter/cheater ^_^
because when clean players spotted botters and then makes report they always hesitate by asking silly questions like are you sure, do you have proof, have you made screenshots and seem lazy to do investigation on their own. Let alone hunting botters/cheaters by monitoring the game and checking every guild-chat doh
In fact, they are pioneers in botting with their ban autoBOT and never seen interacting with their players realtime and online unless it's event time (doing their job with 'don't talk to me' tone, npc style), they prefer to communicate by emails ONLY which I guess seldomly checked.
(I think they should revise their term of service with a point saying 'this game is provided as is, so please and so help me *** do not.. I repeat, DO NOT hope or ask for too much')
I got to stop bashing them or else this post will look like a novel without chapters ^^)
sorry, I hate this Indo server gaymaster n publisher personally, I really do.
Okay, I just want to say one thing. If you want to bot or hack or cheat, first you better think the risk about getting banned/blocked by GM. IF YOU DON'T WANT GET BANNED/BLOCKED BY GM THEN DO 2 THINGS :
1. DON'T Even TRY USING A BOT OT CHEAT OR HACK or know how it work or bla bla bla.
2. OR BE SMART USING YOUR BRAIN HOW NOT TO GET BANNED/BLOCKED BY GM.
I personally never get banned by GM until now, and even I get Banned, I accept that as the consequences of my act.
i want to joinnnnn... but im in server angin/sobT_T banned for 5000++ minutes? wew, that'll be long days=p isn't just 3-days-banned max in PW-indo?
neogrizz create your guild at server angin too plizzT___T because in my guild they're all too shy to shares about the bots;p
Official e*PvP Diablo III Clan founding Thread 05/25/2009 - Diablo 3 - 37 Replies e*PvP Diablo III Clan
Only those who play can win!
ENG: Ok Lowfyr allowed to create a clan with the name ePVP.
Please post your name and the Mode you want to play.
I know it is still a bit early, but early exerts a barbarian.
GER: Also Lowfyr hat erlaubt das wir einen Clan im Namen von ePVP ins leben rufen dürfen.
GUILD PW [Indo] 03/21/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies maaf nie OM ane pke bahasa INdo numpang nich.. skarang buat anak2 ElitePVP yang main di server emas ayo join bersama CODER | ID = coder=elitepvp
open rekrut all members...
:rtfm:ayoo..dong bikin nama elitePVP berjayaa... :pimp::pimp:
----sorry if i junk or spam------