Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for PW Devs/ADMS

Discussion on Looking for PW Devs/ADMS within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for PW Devs/ADMS

I want to make a PW Private server... Im willing to PAY for the host I just need people to setup the game and the server. I will control the host as well as the Dev/ADMs. PM ME!!!
Ill give the details of the type of server we want in pm.
Old 04/09/2012, 12:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
Yay, another 12 year old who thinks "lulz. letz run a private server cause it makes me so much cash cause so many players will come to me and buy from my overexpensive item mall since there are no free ones out there (cough cough)... but i dun wanna learn linux and all that too complicated stuff QQ so somebody do this for me while i rake in all cash "

Please, go away.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2012, 22:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
Yay, another 12 year old who thinks "lulz. letz run a private server cause it makes me so much cash cause so many players will come to me and buy from my overexpensive item mall since there are no free ones out there (cough cough)... but i dun wanna learn linux and all that too complicated stuff QQ so somebody do this for me while i rake in all cash "

Please, go away.
Excuse me with your false accusations. Why dont you Think a moment before you type, I own another game server from another game and im looking to branch out, Next post in this topic i hope has a little bit of sense to it,ty. And for the record I do know Linux, its not the hardest thing to master.
Old 04/09/2012, 22:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestone66 View Post
Excuse me with your false accusations. Why dont you Think a moment before you type, I own another game server from another game and im looking to branch out, Next post in this topic i hope has a little bit of sense to it,ty. And for the record I do know Linux, its not the hardest thing to master.
So why don't you do it on your own, hum? ^^
Old 04/10/2012, 00:21   #5

Mr.Genius's As ive stated, I run another server and im looking to branch to another, but not willing to take my work out of my main server, so im looking for somone who alrdy knows how to set PW server up, I can run the host myself, security wise and set the server up. If you dont have anything to say pertaining to my question then dont post at all, GL.
Old 04/10/2012, 11:47   #6

elite*gold: 20
And why should anybody invest their time doing so for your own good? I wish the 1.4.4 files had stayed private, lots of noobs playing around with them now...
Old 04/10/2012, 21:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
And why should anybody invest their time doing so for your own good? I wish the 1.4.4 files had stayed private, lots of noobs playing around with them now...
what are you talking about? xD I said I will PAY FOR ALL, A lot ppl have the time and knowledge to make a good server but not the funds, which I am willing to put up, please stop posting in my topic. I have almsot 2 years experience running a pserver, thats why.