Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increased stats monsters

Discussion on Increased stats monsters within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Increased stats monsters

How can i avoid monsters with def increased or hp increased?

Como faço pra n atacar monstros com stats aumentados?
Old 10/03/2008, 11:05   #2

by looking for the same monster that has normal stats..
Old 10/04/2008, 18:15   #3

I meant when im botting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do I edit npcs/monsters stats ?
02/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I have just recently been working on a private server, I can mostly do all the basics in simple coding's like changing npc's names and adding things to my server via Microsoft Visual Studio. But I still have yet to figure out how to change an npcs and or monsters stats, I.E. KickAssGuard ( the name of the guards in my server ) I cannot figure out how to change their Max Health, Max Mana, Defense, Attack etc. On a side note, when you open up MobInfos.txt and for now lets say you look at 1...
char stats, and item stats
01/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
hi all today.. on a private server. i made a verry strange exp..... some clannies called me to come to HS to help for pvp as i came there i seen mass pvp arround 30 ppl all hitted 1 person ................ a S dagger items drago set and AS i watched it.... he needed for everyone just 1 or 2 hits beamed arround like hell..
Mountspeed increased [PTR]
08/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
If you want your mount to ride faster than normal, just mount, log out and log in again and your mountspeed is something like 60% faster =) Wenn ihr wollt das euer Mount schneller reiten soll, geht auf euer Mount, loggt aus und loggt wieder ein, und ihr reitet ca 60% schneller. ;>
stats generator or stats calculator
08/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
For reborn classes is there calculator or stat generator, which will show what effect would happen if u put #s of attrubites in str,hp,mana, dex. Thx for help
Increased framerate!?
12/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi all! I noticed a while back that sometimes the framerate of my co2 went from 31-32 up to 37-39 and i didnt find an explanation. Now i know, whenever i open a browser and load the conqueronline.com page and keep it open, the framerate increases and the game runs more smoothly. Can some1 confirm this?