Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect International Jump hack

Discussion on Perfect International Jump hack within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect International Jump hack

This is just a little trainer i made to create a working jump hack for PWI. So far it works well for me at least, tell me how it works and yeah i know it looks kinda dull . Should not be detected tho i might make a better looking trainer in the future but atm im kinda busy.

directions: Just press CTRL + 1 at the same time and it works or just click on it.

Bugs: Flying is weird so turn off when flying or if it acts funny and thats about it. also casting spells if your a ep mage ect make you look liek your jumping staying on the ground.

DOWNLOAD:

Edit: Note that this is for perfect world international not Malaysia and can be found here at

Also since i made it with cheat engine some scans might detect a type of hack Trojan but if you were to scan cheat engine itself you would find the same thing so its safe and if a mod could verify that would be great.
Old 10/11/2008, 23:44   #2

does not work for me
Old 10/13/2008, 01:18   #3

this topic was back in September look at the date before you post please...
i updated it should be workin now
Old 03/20/2009, 02:39   #4

The jump does not work, i start the game, then start your Jumper exe, then in the game press Ctrl and 1 at the same time and still have only 2 jumpmax ...
Could you help me ?
Old 06/18/2009, 22:58   #5

The jump does not work for me anyone can help me...?
Old 06/20/2009, 20:00   #6

Hmm a exe for it I guess that's helpful. I just straight up edited my client for jump hack with olly. Atm I only have muti/bypass/zoom/jump hacks. For International.

I did it with the help of one of the Tuts in this section. Some of the editing with the jump hack was alittle different from the tut that I had to guess with because some of the *** code is alittle different in Int.

If anyone wants me to just post my edited Exe I could do that for you for International server that is. So don't complain if it doesn't work and you don't play on International....
Old 06/24/2009, 20:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRWUWEI View Post
Hmm a exe for it I guess that's helpful. I just straight up edited my client for jump hack with olly. Atm I only have muti/bypass/zoom/jump hacks. For International.

I did it with the help of one of the Tuts in this section. Some of the editing with the jump hack was alittle different from the tut that I had to guess with because some of the *** code is alittle different in Int.

If anyone wants me to just post my edited Exe I could do that for you for International server that is. So don't complain if it doesn't work and you don't play on International....
can u post it please?
Old 06/24/2009, 22:48   #8

post it pls
Old 06/26/2009, 20:29   #9

If someone will tell me a good file sharing site I will. I've never uploaded any files to the internet before.
Old 10/18/2009, 04:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRWUWEI View Post
If someone will tell me a good file sharing site I will. I've never uploaded any files to the internet before.
rapidshare is good.

please do, i know the thread is old but it'd be nice.
Old 03/14/2010, 00:07   #11

Cnet is Pretty good and Plz post it