Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fat chars with transfigure scroll?

Discussion on Fat chars with transfigure scroll? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fat chars with transfigure scroll?

Hello,
I know how to make NEW chars by modifying INI file but whenever i try to modify my current char's width by advanced transfigure scroll, game changes width back to normal. Any ideas?
Old 08/18/2008, 08:33   #2

As i said, user cheat engine!
Old 08/18/2008, 13:25   #3

How?
Old 08/18/2008, 13:55   #4

search for the variable of the fatness, you can find the value using the ini files.
Old 08/21/2008, 18:43   #5

So will anyone explain how to do it step by step?
Old 09/05/2008, 09:37   #6

bump, a help on how to do it will be appreciated.
Old 09/17/2008, 12:01   #7

Yeah i am curious as well. I only know how to make a new char fat but exsisting i want to know too. If someone would be kind enough to share this little info. Also does anyone have cheat engine? or do i google it?
Old 11/25/2008, 16:07   #8

bump, still no help o.o
Old 11/30/2008, 21:33   #9

Are you sure you're using an advanced transfigure scroll? If you're just using a normal that's your problem right there.

Normal transfigure scrolls strictly change simple traits to your character like skin color; hair color; class changes, etc. Changing any INI files with a basic transfigure scroll is a no-no, as this won't work and the second you click 'Save' it reverts back to the normal "smallest/biggest size" that the game has as a default.

It should work if you're using an ADVANCED scroll. So double check that you're using the correct one, because I have yet to find any errors at all that make the character revert unless you're using a basic trans scroll.