Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding offsets for 1.4.4 clients?

Discussion on Finding offsets for 1.4.4 clients? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finding offsets for 1.4.4 clients?

Could anyone tell me how to do it?
Is there a program for it to easily find it ?
I'm playing a privatge server with the new content but it's at 1.4.4 so all the bots with the latest PWI offsets wont work for it.

Tried using MHS Offset retriever but it doesn't work for some reason (Prophet bot still can';t find character info).

Any help would be appreciated!
Old 11/30/2011, 17:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
I made an offset file for my bot, works at Elite PW. Most important ones are in there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ElitePW_144.zip (266 Bytes, 138 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2011, 17:36   #3

cool, thats the one i play so should be good
Old 12/01/2011, 20:27   #4

How do i use that file in Prophet bot ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Video] Finding Offsets with Cheat Engine
06/04/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Ok, I have been getting asked quite a bit lately how to find offsets. I figured rather than explaining it over, over, and over again I would just make a set of videos. The first video will show you how to find the Target Pointer Offset. This process is extremely easy to do but for some reason many people can't figure it out. Time permitting I will be making a couple more videos to show the process for almost all offsets. Video #1: Target Pointer Offset (Battle of the Immortals) Video...
Finding offsets?
12/04/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Btw trying to make an aimbot :P just throwing that out there EDIT: This is what iv'e found so far,am I on the right track? this is for a v5165 private server that I own,When I was jumping around on one of my chars,around another character of mine that had the proccess on her client,these are the addresses that came up,eventually I got down to the last x and last y address,and every jump they were right,but the question is am I doing this right Heres what I found: 01175390 - proper x...
problem-finding and updating CE Offsets
11/03/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Ive checked the 2moons exploit hacks and stuff and i used the tutorial how to find and update the offsets using Cheat engine by using Array of bytes and the Value of the hack..and i get a new address.so far so good. Now the problem is when i open Cheat engine(the updates file which i got the scripts of the hacks in,Just need to update offsets) and i do edit Script.once i change the Adress i try to save but the file is being saved as a CEA file,and i don't know how to open it. The...
mr argus, finding offsets.
02/14/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
Well, I have been reading the tutorial on how to find them, and all was going well, until i ran into a snag. After following the instructions about 30 times over and over again, and banging my head into my desk a couple times, I decided I needed help from people who already know how to find them. I have searched all around and cant find any other tutorials except for the single one on how to find ownposition. Is there any chance someone could make a video tutorial on how to get all the offsets?...
Finding Memory Offsets in WoW?
07/12/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hey people, i make bots, and so far i had some guy finding the offsets for me. how to do? do u know?