Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Skill delay

Discussion on No Skill delay within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/09/2008, 04:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
do u have to change each skills cooldown? because i already found their memory regions.
I wonder if i have to nop each one of them, or there only 1 address to nop for univseral cooldown?
Old 08/09/2008, 06:28   #17

I removed the cooldown, i press the button for the spell and it does nothing O.o Is there some other value i must change?
Old 08/09/2008, 11:10   #18

hey man your so called hack does not work the cooldown are server sided, i already found the memory region of the skills and i changed their cooldowns in memery view.

But everytime i changed the server resets the values to original ones.
Old 08/09/2008, 11:44   #19

Quote:
There also forever skill hack effects, if you chi-burst your damage will not cooldown u need to find the1st the address of chi then the hard part is sorting the cooldown timers for the skill so that your damage will not go back to normal but will be forever in a chi-burst effect. There are many of them timers ans its very hard to find them and identify them it requires dedication and patience. If u get it wrong with the timers game will crash.
you mean skill duration is client sided? so we can also make infinity hp and mp potion effect?
Old 08/09/2008, 13:15   #20

please help us!
Old 08/09/2008, 13:24   #21

I suppose cooldown is not completely serversided, it should be implemented at the client but cooldown time should be controlled by server. It's theoretically possible to disable client cooldown but there is a question does the server tracks the cooldown time itself. If it's not - what a fault .
If you cannot turn the client cooldown off - go play in sandbox and dont shout your stupid questions here, it's not for you. I dont want for every noob to be overpowered.
Old 08/09/2008, 13:38   #22

use town portal, quit, login again, what a supprise it is still cooling down!
Old 08/09/2008, 14:28   #23

elite*gold: 20
actually the server checks it, i found out the forever chi burst effect in which your damage will remain in chi-burst mode even if it cools down. But the problem there are timers ticking the moment you cast the skill. For chi-burst they count to 10secs in variables. After that count then several seconds later the game crashers. But the good news is i found some of the timers address im not sure if i got all of them because there are many and i found them by accident, later on i will try freezing or noping these timers to see if it works.

Anyway i also found some really intereting addresses and opcodes if u wish trade for it your private hacks then pm me. I will assure i will keep your hack private and also you keep mine private.
Old 08/09/2008, 16:26   #24

if you can't do anything usefull with opcodes, so what for any1 would need em?
Old 08/09/2008, 16:47   #25

grrrrr, all i know is how to explore terrains without monsters there
Old 08/09/2008, 18:02   #26

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
if you can't do anything usefull with opcodes, so what for any1 would need em?
im giving them what to look for since im having a hardtime with it myself, pronably someone here would have better ideas and find ways to make this work. Im begining to sense that maybe it is so difficult to make it work because its server side but i dont for know for sure.
Old 08/10/2008, 04:46   #27

I know it is possible to show the admin console, weather it works or not is another thing. At the start of this topic, the person said he had it working, is that really true?
Old 08/10/2008, 08:14   #28

only he and beta knows... this topic is just to brag what they have,, not much help from those two
Old 08/10/2008, 12:17   #29

hummm how about give everyone a little tut (not too detail ones) As you said it takes lot of work and patient. A little tut would encourage or at least force ppl to learn and work their azzes off. And of course when they do that, there will be less leechers.............. uncluding myself

I'm not smart but willing to learn if there's a teacher
Old 08/11/2008, 18:56   #30

Lemon, i didnt see your code here, so what does this post for? just let anyone that u did your homework? hahaha